“Yummy!”
Review of Clear Springs Cafe

Clear Springs Cafe
Ranked #5 of 436 Restaurants in Tyler
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Clear Springs Seafood Restaurant is a standout. An authentic restaurant located on Broadway. Clear Springs serves up a variety of western specialties including delicious seafood, steaks and hearty burgers. Don't forget about our World Famous Onion Rings.
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I had a crab cake and it was delicious. It was spicy so if you do not like spicy food you might want to choose something else. My co-worker had a salad and enjoyed it.

Date of visit: November 2012

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We had a hard time getting in to the restaurant parking lot because of the divided road out front. But, I am so glad we did. The restaurant is very attractive and the staff was wonderful. Our food was very good. The onion rings are truly homemade and delicious. The cheeseburgers were cooked just right and tasted great. Our waitress could not have been more accommodating.
We were travelling and this was well worth the stop.

Date of visit: October 2012
2  Thank Gram0123
Reviewed September 15, 2012

This my second visit and it was just as good as the first. From the moment we walked in till we walked out the experience was great. My crawfish light and crisp, the etouffee, just spicy enough. The husband had the outlaw burger cooked a perfect med rare. If you get a chance substitute onion rings for the fries. The fries are really good but the onion rings bring back memories of long ago. A little pricy but when combined with service & atmosphere well worth it.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

A friend took me there for dinner. Seemed kind of macho/country - but I liked it! The bartender was knowledgeable(my friend likes those old, classly cocktails) and funny. I had a great filet and my friend had a good steak and shrimp dish. Comfy.

Date of visit: June 2012
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

You ever had a chicken fried steak that taste like shrimp? Then come here...Shrimp in the trio platter was cold. Tilapia was very fishy tasting and bits of rice crunchy.
The manager was very apologetic and gave a descent discount.
Wish I could give a better review...sorry .....just can't.

Been to Clear Springs Cafe? Share your experiences!