“Nicest folks!”

Ranked #3 of 38 Hotels in Tyler
Chicago, Illinois
“Nicest folks!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I stayed at the Fairfield just one night but they were the nicest folks I've ever met. They were always asking if I needed anything and were able to coordinate a ride for me to get onsite to the customer that I was visiting in town when the cab never showed up. I will definitely stay there again next time I'm in town!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear Bails36,
Thank you for your review and kind comments about my staff. I will be sure to let everyone know that their hard work and dedication to impressing our guests is being noticed. We look forward to your return to the Fairfield Inn Tyler.

Steven C.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Weatherford, Texas
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Even though the hotel was under a remodel, the hotel was exceptionally clean. We were in the area to go to the Canton First Monday. The hotel was easy to get to from Canton. The breakfast was very good.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear Evelyn P,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn Tyler. I'm happy to hear that our efforts to keep our renovation from disrupting our guests' stays is working. I'm also glad that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. Please come back and see us when our renovation is completed, if not before.

Warm thanks,
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed February 27, 2014

The staff is amazing. Everyone was happy, helpful and attentive. The hotel is being remodeled, but the staff offered exceptional service to be sure all guests were well taken care of! I have stayed at many expensive hotels, but recommend this because of the staff. I will stay there again.!! Great price too.

Room Tip: remodel is just starting so don't be surprised
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Lois P,
Thank you for your kind review of the Fairfield Inn Tyler. My entire staff takes great pride in our exceptional service, and your review lets us know that guests are noticing. We hope you will come back and see us once our transformation is finished, if not before!

Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed February 27, 2014

First time stay. This location met the high standards I've come to expect from Fairfield & Marriott during my business travel. This, all while they discreetly undergo some interior renovations. I recommend this property while in the Tyler, TX area.

Dear Charleit,
Thank you for leaving us a review! We appreciate you recommending us to other travelers. I hope that you will allow the Fairfield Inn Tyler to host you the next time business brings you to town.

Huntsville, Texas
Reviewed February 15, 2014

My wife and I stayed were travelling through Tyler on business, pulling a 30' trailer no less. I was able to park with ease, which was a big relief after a 5 hour drive. We were met at the front desk by a young lady that courteous, helpful and had a cheery disposition which was a pleasant greeting after a long drive. She even assured me that she would keep an eye on my truck, trailer and equipment thru the night. The room was immaculate and had one of the most comfortable mattresses I have found in a hotel in a long time. The next morning we were met at breakfast by a lady that could not only cook (the food was excellent), but she also had that same friendly, cheery disposition as the clerk the night before. The rates were more than reasonable, especially with the high quality of service that we received. I would not hesitate to stay there again and would highly recommend it to all of my friends, and everyone for that matter. Thank you for a very nice stay!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Keith C,
Thank you for your kind review! I'm glad that my friendly staff helped to make your stay more enjoyable. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to my staff. We appreciate you recommending us to others as well! Please come back and see us at the Fairfield Inn Tyler the next time you are in the area.

Warm thanks,
Austin, Texas
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I stay here frequently. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff is great. It's in a convenient location and the rates are very competitive. This location is currently being upgraded. Can't wait to see it after the upgrades are complete. This is my home away from home when I travel to Tyler.

• Stayed February 2014
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Josmith63,
Thank you for your review and for being a loyal guest. We appreciate your kind words of the Fairfield Inn Tyler and our staff. We can't wait to reveal our newly upgraded hotel to our guests, and hope that you enjoy it when we are done. We look forward to your next stay.

Bossier City
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Everything you expect from a hotel and more. Rooms were nice and included a refrigerator and microwave. A friendly reception and cookie awaits you when you arrive. The breakfast is solid and full of choices. Fruit is available around the clock. Staff is helpful and go out of their way to please. A great Chinese buffet is right next door. The only disadvantage is no turn lane off the 323 Loop going East, so need to make U-turn. Not their fault, just info only. Will visit again!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear Timothy M,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn Tyler. I'm so happy to hear you had a pleasant stay and you were able to enjoy a few of our amenities. We look forward to your next visit.