“soccer tourney”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Tyler
Ranked #4 of 37 Hotels in Tyler
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Was referred by a state employee after I had already had a room reserved at La Quinta. he told me that he has stayed at the La Quinta and that I would not be happy so I cancelled and reserved a room at the Fairfield. it would have been nice to get the state employee discount but even for the price I enjoyed my stay. I will pay more for comfort, security, and hospitality!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
TylerFF, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for the review. We truly value the feedback we receive from our guests. At the Tyler Fairfield Inn our goal is to provide the best service and accommodations at the right price! I am glad to hear you found value in your stay with us. Thank you again for your feedback!

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Tyler

Reviewed November 4, 2012

A friend and I stayed at the Fairfield Inn for a trip to Canton. The staff was friendly, helpful and the rooms were clean. The bed was very comfortable, especially after a long day of extreme shopping in Canton it felt wonderful! They also had a little welcome gift upon arrival which was very nice and they offered a warm breakfast as well. I would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate hearing from our guests! The Tyler Fairfield Inn team is committed to ensuring your satisfaction. Thank you again for the great review; I hope you found everything you were looking for at the Canton Trades Days!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Fairfield Inn in Tyler, Tx exceeded our expectations. The rates were reasonable, mattresses very comfortable, rooms clean and smelled fresh, and breakfast hot & yummy. We were met by Paul Alexander at the front desk with a smile and great attitude. They went beyond the expected to accommodate my special medical needs. We will surely be staying there again. Fairfield Inn had all the ammenities of the much higher priced motels but with reasonable rates.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Our guests are the very reason we are in Tyler, TX. Paul and his front office team are committed to meeting the needs of each guest. Thank you for the great review and wonderful comments regarding your experience. The hotel team work together to make each guest experience a positive one. I look forward to your next stay and exceeding your expectations again!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

great place to stay; extremely clean and well kept; best breakfast of any hotel I have been at in quite a while; super friendly and helpful personnel; I will definitely stay again. best value for the accommodations. thanks!

Room Tip: trust in the mariott name and fairfield inn in general
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for staying at the Tyler Fairfield Inn! We appreciate your business and the opportunity to exceed your expectations. I value feedback from our guests and thank you for your kind comments. The breakfast host goes out of her way to ensure the very best breakfast experience. We look forward to serving you again on your next visit to Tyler.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We enjoyed our stay here. The hotel was clean,rooms were large, and the staff was excellent. They were helpful and eager to please. Warm chocolate chip cookies-UMMMM. Excellent breakfast. We are looking forward to staying here again.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Service was good, hotel and room was clean. Toiletries were minimal, Plenty of pillows but the bed was too soft. The breakfast was good. Wish the outside sign had better lighting. We missed the hotel the first time we drove by and had to turn around. That issue have been cities own regulations, though. For $82 plus taxes though it was a good value.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
TylerFF, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Thank you for the feedback! Without your comments we cannot improve our services. I appreciate the kind comments regarding the hotel; my team and I are committed to your satisfaction. I am sorry to hear the bed and toiletries were not to your liking. I welcome all comments regarding a guest stay and will follow up on these comments to ensure we can avoid the same in the future. Thank you again for you valuable comments! I hope the Tyler Fairfield Inn will have the opportunity to serve you again on your next visit!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

My family stayed as we always stay at a fairfield inn anywhere we go and always have a nice stay....We love you guys....although i do need to get a rewards card :/ maybe for all my stays i could get a night or two free lol.....anyways,thanks again...We wouldnt dare stay anywhere else,ever!!!

Room Tip: A little noisy on the bottom level sometimes but not unbearable :)
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
TylerFF, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

It is always a pleasure to receive comments from my guests! I appreciate the great review. My team and I look forward to exceeding your expectations with each stay!