“Thanks!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Tyler
Ranked #4 of 37 Hotels in Tyler
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Nice place to stay for a quic trip. I had to cut my stay short unexpectedly. I didn't check out until after 3:00 and the desk attendant was nice enough to take the charge for my second night off my bill. He didn't have to so that and I appreciated the unexpected gift.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Tyler

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Check-in was great! Room was clean. Everyone on the staff was friendly and outgoing wishing us a good stay and offering service should we need it.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This Fairfield Inn is pretty much like what you can expect at most other Marriott properties. The front desk staff was warm and welcoming and the room was comfortable and clean. We have all experienced the free breakfast buffet that is snatched up immediately at the appointed moment along with the surly looks and attitude if you come in one second late....Well, I overslept a full 10 minutes after 9:00am when breakfast was to have concluded. I jumped into my clothes and decided to try my luck at whatever stale bagels might still be on the buffet table. To my delight the kitchen staff was extremely pleasant and welcoming and encouraged me to take whatever I wanted without rushing me off. She even turned the juice machine back on for me. Sometimes, it really is the smallest details of travel that makes the difference. I was treated like a valued guest (a human with a need) instead of a nuisance. I would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: As this hotel is on the busy Loop 323 of Tyler the quieter rooms would be on the backside of the hot...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Clean; friendly front desk staff. However, overpriced for this type of motel (travel motel for which just an overnight room on the highway is needed).

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Lee A
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Thank you for your feedback and kind words about our staff. We value all of our guests' feedback and use it to evaluate what can be done to improve our hotel as well as what we are doing right. The Tyler Fairfield Inn attempts to offer competitive rates for the Tyler market and is comparably priced with other similar hotels in the market. I apologize your experience did not give you the value expected. We hope with our continued efforts to improve, you will keep the Tyler Fairfield Inn in mind next time you stay in the area.

Steven Cottrell, CHA

Reviewed June 29, 2012

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn Tyler June27th for 1 night. The hotel was very clean and the manager was very professional and courteous. They had a nice continental breakfast and great location. We would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CDavisFrisco_Texas
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I stay at this Fairfield partailly due to it's location. It is on the south Loop in Tyler, very near restaurants and retail. It is an average Fairfield, front desk people friendly and helpful. I am not sure why this Fairfield is over $100 per night. That is my only problem with it. It should be $80 or so. So, as far as value, it is not as good as the Longview or Marshall Fairfields.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 27, 2012

The staff is always Tyler Texas sweet and helpful. I always stay @ this property while in Tyler. Wish you had a gym. I do enjoy the pool and spa.

Thank you!