Fairfield Inn & Suites Tyler
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$71
$102
$85
$75
$73
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleangreat place to stayindoor poolpleasant stayexcellent customer servicethe loopconvenient locationthe breakfast areastay there againenjoyed my stayone night staywafflesstaff was friendlyfirst floornext morningsausage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 25, 2011

The staff is fantastic and the property is a can't miss when traveling to Tyler!!!

Reviewed April 25, 2011

The Fairfield Inn Tyler staff rewarded our loyalty to the Marriott brand. We had a short stay over at the Fairfield Inn Tyler. At 230a our smoke detector began chirping disrupting our sleep. When we mentioned it to the staff on our way out the door, they apologized and credited our Rewards account for the inconvenience. We would recommend the hotel for future travelers.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2011

Treated with the utmost care and every one of my needs was met. Friendly staff and clean rooms!

Reviewed April 20, 2011

I stay in Marriot properties whenever possible. As a woman traveling by myself, it's important I feel safe. The evening GM was consistent on both nights of my stay, knew me and always had a warm welcome. I also like to get local flavor and bring a bike. The GM directed me to a great trail for an evening ride. I might add the other visitors to this site were friendly as well...it's just an East Texas vibe all around!

Room Tip: Take product and lcoation over price...
Reviewed April 19, 2011

From the reservation (directly with hotel staff) to the 2 night stay, everything for our group was great! Check in was smooth and rooms were as we requested; no small feat when dealing with a group of 47! The only down side was the surly attendant in the breakfast area - but you really aren't in there very long anyway. The rest of the staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this Fairfield to anybody traveling to the Tyler area.

• Stayed: April 2011