“Very nice place to stay”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tyler South
Ranked #20 of 38 Hotels in Tyler
Grandview, Texas
“Very nice place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

Very polite and clean. Good location; ren -reasonable $.stayed one night.Wonderfull complimentary breakfast.Close to loop that will get you anywhere in Tyler. Good firm bed instead of stupid pillowtop!
Would recommend this hotel to any one ; no one stared angrily at my child -and the pool looks delightfully although its December and kinda cold!

• Stayed December 2012
HolidayInnExpTyler, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tyler South, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
We appreciate your comment on Trip Advisor and are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you on your next trip to Tyler!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

Great experience! It all started from the warm and friendly greeting from the staff. They are also helpful with directions. It's a very clean and quite place. The rooms and beds are very comfortable. There are several good resturants nearby. The breakfast was good. From fresh made pancakes to fruit and other usual offerings. The business in handy and useful. The wireless internet was fast. Be careful - there are two HI Expresses in Tyler. This one is tops!!

Room Tip: The fourth floor with the suites are reasonable, comfortable and affortable.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
HolidayInnExpTyler, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tyler South, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Thank you so much for your Trip Advisor review and we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will be sure to share your feedback with all of our departments. We will look forward to your stay with us on your next trip to Tyler!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

Stayed here with my extended family for my nieces graduation from Van High School. Clean, nice hotel for the price with a free breakfast. Very good location on the nice side of Tyler close to TJC and UT Tyler. AC had a hard time keeping the upstairs rooms cool. I will definitely stay here again when my younger nieces and nephews graduate.

Room Tip: Rooms on the Westside upstairs didn't cool very well in the late afternoon.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
HolidayInnExpTyler, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tyler South, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
We appreciate your Trip Advisor comment! Thank you for choosing our hotel while traveling to Tyler, TX, and we look forward to your return!
Conroe, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

anytime our company does business in tyler we always stay at the holiday inn express on the loop. We use both the meeting rooms and the sleeping rooms. I have NEVER had a bad experience! The staff is always kind and welcoming, and the hotel is always very clean.
I visited Tyler for personal reasons and chose to stay here because of the great service, friendliness, and cleanliness that we receive from them for business.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank jennifer s
HolidayInnExpTyler, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tyler South, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Thank you for trip advisor review! I will be sure to share your comments with each department of the hotel! We appreciate your business, and we look forward to your return at our hotel!
Longview, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

We spent the Labor Day weekend here and loved it!
I am a Priority Club Platinum member so I stay in a lot of IHG properties. The Tyler Holiday Inn Express is among my favorites. Taylor at the front desk recognized my PC status and upgraded me to a suite. It was perfect. Thanks again Taylor!

Room Tip: In the heat of the summer ask for a room on the east side of the building. Just saying.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
I would like to thank you for your Platinum Priority Club status with IHG! Your loyalty to our brand is greatly appreciated, and we are glad that you chose to stay at our hotel while traveling to Tyler, TX! I will be sure to share your review with Taylor and the rest of the staff at the hotel. Thank you for your feedback!
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

We travel to Tyler several times a year and find the Holiday Inn on E SE Loop 323 to be comfortable and affordable place to stay. It is easy to find and is close to downtown and the mall... which makes you close to Broadway and all of the good places to eat in Tyler. The receptionists were friendly and the place was very clean.

I would love to see them put a charging station in so I could bring our electric car on the next trip.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
HolidayInnTyler, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tyler South, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
We are glad that our hotel is your home away from home when traveling to Tyler! We appreciate your continued business with our hotel, and I will definitely address your suggestion to our management company about adding a charging station! Again, we appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future.
Tyler, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

My wife and I celebrated our first anniversary this week and were unfortunately both stuck working the day of our anniversary. In an attempt to make the day special and memorable, I called up the Holiday Inn Express on the loop between our jobs. They showed me both of their available suites and let me choose which one I preferred then also price matched the suite with one of my travel rewards cards. The staff was friendly and responsive and allowed me to check in on my lunch break to decorate the room for that night. The pool area offers a decent pool for swimming and wading, a fairly large hot tub and a sauna. The "mini-suites" on the fourth floor offer a very nice two person jacuzzi and a large comfortable king bed. I was very pleased with our stay and will definitely use them again.

Room Tip: From the fourth floor we couldn't hear any road noise which was very nice.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
HolidayInnTyler, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tyler South, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Congratulations on celebrating your first anniversary! We are glad you chose our hotel to celebrate such a special occasion! Thank you for comments, and we hope to see you in the future!