“All the reviews here sound very unreal!”

and 1 more site!
WoodSpring Suites Fort Worth Trophy Club
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Trophy Club
Reviewed February 11, 2013

This place just sucks $239/week with additional taxes and this totals to $271/week. The internet is wired and they charge $10/week. The commercial says they clean twice a week but it is just once. There is no reception, HAHA, the reception counter is always closed, what kind of a service is this, you call 500 and then a lady comes after 5 minutes to help you!
Toilets are dirty from inside and television sets are screwed to the tables and are so small and far away.
Please stay far away from this place.
Internet speed is bad, they give you a code, common after paying almost $40/day, you can't provide internet, ridiculous. People living here buy routers and buy internet from the Value Place. Again, Internet speed is limited even after the payment, what kind of a place is this?

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank Travel G

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stayed in Value Place Trophy club for 7 and 1/2 months from Feb 2012. I had a wonderful experience. The place is clean, safe, well maintained and reasonable. The staff is nice and friendly. The rooms are well maintained and clean. They have a good parking space and the lovely southlake area around for a nice evening walk. The only drawback i guess is the location. There is not much around close by to visit or hangout but with a vehicle at hand it should be fine. i was traveling from India and dd not have a driving license so it was a little inconvenient for grocery shopping. But else the place is really very nice to stay. the guests are all decent too. i will recommend value place to my friends for sure.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JanTen
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Our family stayed here for over 2 months at a stretch during summer. The stay was very pleasant throughout and we did not experience any untoward incident of any sort, the place is clean and so were the guests I believe. If you are a person who loves to walk outside for keeping fit, this place is ideal to walk at the Trophy Club on the Indian Creek drive. The front office staffs were kind and always helpful, good people on earth. True value for money to be honest. Overall, we enjoyed our stay for very affordable weekly rate.

Room Tip: Keep in mind the A/C unit noise, 3rd floor should be OK.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Shivakumar V
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The staff and people who manage this motel are friendly and caring! They treat you like family and go out of their way to help you. I would have liked to had a better mattress because of my back so I rated "sleep" average. Rooms and common areas are very clean. The location is ideal. Great value for a temporary residence! My stay was for 7 weeks.

Room Tip: I have been here over 6 weeks.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Vicki B
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Value Place in Trophy Club, Texas is an excellent hotel. As a person who has traveled frequently for business and used hotels across the United States, I can safely say that Value Place, Trophy Club rates toward the top of the list.

The common space and the rooms are very clean. The location is very good. The surrounding area is very good. The building is very secure - plus the staff members are consistently watching the activity outside the hotel to ensure added security around vehicles, etc.

The staff is really great. Each person including the Manager, the office staff and the housekeeping staff are friendly and detail oriented. Any requests or questions that I have had have been addressed quickly with thorough follow-up. I am very happy with the entire hotel operation at Value Place, Trophy Club, TX.

Would I stay at the hotel again? Absolutely!

Nick T.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Nick T
Reviewed August 15, 2012

we enjoyed our stay here. the accommodations were very clean and though others found the beds uncomfortable we slept well. My son has back trouble when beds are too hard and he did well. We are aware this is a no frills hotel but it was comfortable enough for a vacation and the $300 we saved by staying here was definitely worth carrying out our trash and providing our on bathroom tissue. I would certainly be willing to stay her in the future on longer vacations.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Toni L
Reviewed July 12, 2012

The hotel staff was decent, except they refuse to fully enforce their written rules. When parents let their kids run around at all hours and the staff just tells them to stop or makes up some excuse not to do anything, it made for a horrible stay. The only reason, I didn't leave is because I was too busy to find a new place that would come close to the price and location. I have never seen a hotel care so little about some of their guests. I will drive the extra distance rather than pay for a horrible place that is noisy from 5pm to 1am everyday. The staff never offered me anything, even though I continuously complained about the same issues, the noise level and kids running around.

Room Tip: You're better off somewhere else!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank robbydek
Kirk H, Director of Sales at WoodSpring Suites Fort Worth Trophy Club, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. From the ownership position we apologize for the disturbance during your stay. We had several Little League teams and families staying with us for a baseball tournament and we didn't do a good job keeping the kids under control. I assure you this was nothing like the norm at this property and we hope that you will give us another chance to make it up to you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Trophy Club
Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest
4 mi away
Cambria Southlake DFW North
Comfort Suites Near Alliance

Been to WoodSpring Suites Fort Worth Trophy Club? Share your experiences!