See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I must admit that this Value Place is one if not the best place I have stayed during my travels. My grandson and I stay here twice a year when we attend the Nascar races in Ft. Worth. The hotel is alway clean and the staff is eager to assist and very helpful. We look forward to our stay here again in November 2012.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Kirk H, Director of Sales at WoodSpring Suites Fort Worth Trophy Club, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2012

Thank you for your complimentary review regarding our Trophy Club hotel. We are very proud of this property and the management team. This hotel won the property of the year out of 165 hotels in the brand for cleanliness and safety. We look forward to seeing you and your grandson in November.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

We stayed here for 3weeks to save some money but ended up spending more. Even though the staff is good, that is just not enough. Here is my honest feedback, read this before moving in.
1) Room service only once in 2weeks, that too they dont change sheets/comforter or pillow cases, they DONT provide toilet papers or soaps or shampoo or vaccumm carpet unless you ask for it.
2) The room doesnt come with any utensils what so ever. No iron box either. Pay extra to get them.
3) There is a very small TV in every room and they have hooked it to the TV desk such that it cannot even be moved an inch. so the screen will face in one direction and if you sit on sofa or the bed, the angle does NOT match and it CANNOT be adjusted.
4) They charge 10$ for internet which is DAMN slow, takes while to open webpages forget about watching videos.
5) You CANNOT cook in the room as it is going to stink! because the only window in the room cannot be opened. They have put a solid block on every window, such that we cannot open window more than an 2inches, so their is no air circulation. Also because of this we had to eat out Daily... so there is no point in having a kitchenette!
Overall, I would pay extra 5$ per day and book an extended stay instead of value place.. because at the end of the day.. its going to cost the same!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Natalie J
Kirk H, Director of Sales at WoodSpring Suites Fort Worth Trophy Club, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2012

Thank you for your review and comments. We are very upfront and clear about what our properties provide and don't provide on our website and on the occupancy agreement that you sign at check in. We apologize if there was a misunderstanding of how our property operates and will strive to better inform future guests.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

We have had at least 6 rooms here for the last 2 months. Everyone here has been friendly and helpful, no matter when you need their help. We travel all over the country working, and I would have to say that it has been very pleasant here.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Kirk H, Director of Sales at WoodSpring Suites Fort Worth Trophy Club, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2012

We thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Trophy Club hotel. We have a great management team and staff and hope we have the opportunity to serve you and your team again very soon. We are the # 1 rated hotel in Trophy Club we and are proud of it.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

I have stayed at In Town properties and this property (Value Place - Trophy Club) is so much nicer. The people are accomadating and willing to help you. I really enjoyed staying here.

Room Tip: I stayed in two different rooms and both were just fine
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Kirk H, Director of Sales at WoodSpring Suites Fort Worth Trophy Club, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2012

We are so pleased that you chose our Trophy Club hotel and thank you for your kind words. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

The entire experience was positive. I stayed here for several weeks in November 2011 and plan to stay again in March 2012 while looking for a permanent residence. Simply stated: the rooms were both comfortable and clean and the staff was both friendly and professional. On the few occassions when I needed something; it was handled quickly.
I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends and family.

Room Tip: I prefer the rooms on the south end of the hotel - furthest away from the street/highway. The view may not be as good but it has less "road noise".
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Kirk H, Director of Sales at WoodSpring Suites Fort Worth Trophy Club, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2012

We appreciate your kind remarks and thank you for staying at our Trophy Club Hotel. We are very proud of our managers and staff and we look forward to serving you again in March.