“Great place to stay in the Fort Worth area”

Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club - Fort Worth North
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Trophy Club
GreenLeadersBronze level
West Nyack, United States
“Great place to stay in the Fort Worth area”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The Hampton was very nice and clean. The staff were friendly and always said hello. The breakfast was hot and the coffee was excellent. The location was close to restaurants, shopping and the parkway..

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Paula L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club - Fort Worth North, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Michael,

Thank you very much for a great response! We are proud of our very modern and new Hampton Inn & Suites!! We enjoy hearing wonderful feedback about our staff and delicious breakfast. I will enjoy letting the staff know, thanks a bunch!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed August 29, 2013

If the reason you are in Dallas is within 20 miles of this hotel you need to stay here. The location is great - easy on and off the freeway. The hotel is very new and shows it. The decor is very modern - clean and very comfortable.

The beds were great and the bathrooms were spic and span clean.

One of the best things was the hot breakfast that included fresh eggs sausage potatoes and make your waffle. The bar also had fruits juices and breads.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Tim,

What a wonderful response!! Thank you so much for letting us know what you enjoyed the most! It's reviews like yours that the public really love to see; we are very proud of our rooms and décor!! The beds and definitely the breakfast are worth the stay alone, and want to thank you for letting us know. Hope to see you soon!! Thanks!
Austin
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I thought the staff was a little indifferent. Check in took longer than it should, can't find my name, took phone calls... etc... room was clean. It is a little out of the way. The bed was nice, that is the reason we stay at Hamptons. I wish they allowed pets.

Safariguyphotog,

We want to extend our apologies with your check-in time and how it was handled. We will definitely work on that issue, but were really happy to hear that you did enjoy the bed though! We hope to see you return to our property. Thanks so much for your response, without feedback; we wouldn't know what we need to improve on or keep the same! Thanks again.
Hamilton
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Excellent hotel, excellent staff, excellent value. Close enough to most major sites around Dallas to drive to. Excellent proximity to the office I was visiting on business. The folks running the hotel well-reflected the quality of the Hampton chain and also well-reflected the friendliness of Dallas. I highly recommend this property. Travel tip for Dallas visitors: make sure your GPS is up to date. My Garmin lost its mind with all the highway construction near the airport.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Paula L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club - Fort Worth North, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
Jackfern,

So excited to hear about your stay with us!! We really enjoy knowing that it was excellent on site, with staff, and in value. Our property is very convenient for a lot of our business travelers, and we are very happy to hear that as well. However, with the construction- it does cause a lot of different GPS systems to go crazy!! We really hope to see you return in the future, thank you so much for your response!
Trophy Club, TX, United States
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Had a great stay at the Trophy Club Hampton Inn Suites. Staff was extremely friendly and provided me full service. They even had a mini van that takes you into town if you need to pick anything up. A++ will stay again!

Natasha,

What an awesome review, thank you so much! I am very happy to hear that the staff was extremely friendly and helpful, I will definitely let them know. I enjoy the fact that the shuttle was very convenient as well! Thanks!!
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stay with the Hilton family hotels. I usually stay if possible at a Hampton Inn. This Hampton Inn at Trophy Club, TX Is the best one of them all! Love the rooms, easy access from main road and most of the STAFF! I FEEL AT HOME!

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent here at Trophy club!
RJ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! I will let our staff know exactly how they made you feel. It really means a lot to them, and hope to see you return!
Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This Hampton Inn and Suites is the best one I've stayed at to date. This place has to be brand new. The ambience is excellent, the staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

Let's start with the room. The hallway floor is a faux tile which also goes into the restroom. The rest of the room is carpetted. My room had a king bed with a bed stand on each side. Each bed stand has a lamp that has a base with two 3.2amp max, 120v 60hz three-prong sockets. The plugs had ample room to charge nearly any size charger. There's a 32" LG flat screen that has digital channels programmed in, without those normal pesky hotel menus. My room also had a couch with an ottoman to go along with a small desk. Plenty of space to do work since I am traveling on business. The bed was comfortable and clean. The mattress was medium firm which was perfect. Climate control was on the wall- I had my room set at 68 degrees since I love it cold.

The bathroom setup was excellent. Upon entering, the sink is on the right side and has a marble countertop. A tiny wall section extends out to hide the toilet. A towel rack is mounted on this section which gives a perfect ergonomic spot for hanging a toiletries bag. Opposite the sink is a stall shower with a sliding glass door. The shower head sits high and is a Waterpik massage head. Everything was in perfect condition.

Herman at the front desk was extremely helpful. I Spoke to him each day of my stay and he gave excellent choices on where to grab dinner. Cookies were not provided at the front desk like at normal Hampton Inns. Instead, an assortment of snacks ranging from Clif Bars, M&M cookies, and Shortbread cookies are available, complimentary of course. Lemonade and coffee was available all day as well. The breakfast eating area was nice, but I did not get a chance to try their food. Another thing that is great is the fact that this hotel has sparkling water(Perrier) available. Much thanks to Paula for stocking this! This totally added to my positive experience.

When I'm back in the area, I'm definitely staying here again!

Room Tip: I personally love being close to the elevators because I'm always running late.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Paula L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club - Fort Worth North, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Ian,
It was such a pleasure having you here with us at Hampton Inn in Trophy Club!! You really went above and beyond in your thorough description of the rooms along with the amenities. We will be sure to keep the Perrier and Pellegrino ice cold for you on your next stay. Herman is perfect with dinner/drink suggestions and truly has excellent customer service plus not to mention- is one of a kind!! I want to thank you for taking the time to input your positive thoughts and feedback. Thank you again!!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trophy Club
Hilton Dallas/Southlake Town Square
Homewood Suites by Hilton Trophy Club Fort Worth North
Cambria Southlake DFW North
Best Western Roanoke Inn & Suites
Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest
WoodSpring Suites Fort Worth Trophy Club

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club - Fort Worth North? Share your experiences!