“Excellent Hampton Inn!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club - Fort Worth North
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Trophy Club
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stay with the Hilton family hotels. I usually stay if possible at a Hampton Inn. This Hampton Inn at Trophy Club, TX Is the best one of them all! Love the rooms, easy access from main road and most of the STAFF! I FEEL AT HOME!

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent here at Trophy club!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Paula L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club - Fort Worth North, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

RJ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! I will let our staff know exactly how they made you feel. It really means a lot to them, and hope to see you return!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This Hampton Inn and Suites is the best one I've stayed at to date. This place has to be brand new. The ambience is excellent, the staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

Let's start with the room. The hallway floor is a faux tile which also goes into the restroom. The rest of the room is carpetted. My room had a king bed with a bed stand on each side. Each bed stand has a lamp that has a base with two 3.2amp max, 120v 60hz three-prong sockets. The plugs had ample room to charge nearly any size charger. There's a 32" LG flat screen that has digital channels programmed in, without those normal pesky hotel menus. My room also had a couch with an ottoman to go along with a small desk. Plenty of space to do work since I am traveling on business. The bed was comfortable and clean. The mattress was medium firm which was perfect. Climate control was on the wall- I had my room set at 68 degrees since I love it cold.

The bathroom setup was excellent. Upon entering, the sink is on the right side and has a marble countertop. A tiny wall section extends out to hide the toilet. A towel rack is mounted on this section which gives a perfect ergonomic spot for hanging a toiletries bag. Opposite the sink is a stall shower with a sliding glass door. The shower head sits high and is a Waterpik massage head. Everything was in perfect condition.

Herman at the front desk was extremely helpful. I Spoke to him each day of my stay and he gave excellent choices on where to grab dinner. Cookies were not provided at the front desk like at normal Hampton Inns. Instead, an assortment of snacks ranging from Clif Bars, M&M cookies, and Shortbread cookies are available, complimentary of course. Lemonade and coffee was available all day as well. The breakfast eating area was nice, but I did not get a chance to try their food. Another thing that is great is the fact that this hotel has sparkling water(Perrier) available. Much thanks to Paula for stocking this! This totally added to my positive experience.

When I'm back in the area, I'm definitely staying here again!

Room Tip: I personally love being close to the elevators because I'm always running late.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Paula L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club - Fort Worth North, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Ian,
It was such a pleasure having you here with us at Hampton Inn in Trophy Club!! You really went above and beyond in your thorough description of the rooms along with the amenities. We will be sure to keep the Perrier and Pellegrino ice cold for you on your next stay. Herman is perfect with dinner/drink suggestions and truly has excellent customer service plus not to mention- is one of a kind!! I want to thank you for taking the time to input your positive thoughts and feedback. Thank you again!!!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Nice new hotel. Would stay again when visiting brother and family. Breakfast was great, they little guy manning the area made our waffles and delivered them to our table. Not expected but a nice surprise to get this service.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow! Thank you Todd for such an awesome review! I will be pleased to let Miguel know how appreciative you were of his excellent customer service! It''s opinions such as yours, that really go along way, thank you so much.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites, Trophy Club, TX, while on business. The facility and room were very clean and the room was very quiet, as I heard no other noises after I closed the door to the room. The bed in the room was very comfortable, allowing me a good night's rest. The fitness center was clean and had choices of work out equipment. The staff at the facility were very helpful, providing recommendations on local restaurants and offering directions.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
PaulaLee525, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club - Fort Worth North, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Thanks Becky for your great review on Hampton Inn & Suites! We value our brand new hotel and especially the amenities that are offered in the rooms plus the local restaurants nearby. I will definitely let our staff know how much you appreciate their help and hope to see you soon! Thanks!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

First let me say I never write reviews but in this case made an exception. I've stayed in a hundred hotels and have never needed any 'special service'. This time I did on a few occasions and the staff stepped up amazingly each time and was very friendly the entire stay! Aside from the great staff the hotel is new and extremely clean. Also the complimentary hot breakfast was honestly the best of that type I've ever had.

It's been a few month since my stay but I made sure I would get around to this review as my thank you to the staff.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Michelle G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club - Fort Worth North, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Wow!! Thanks Rodney for an amazing review. It really makes my day to hear when our guests enjoy their experience and want to share it with us and others. I will make sure to make the staff aware of your review in our morning huddle. Thanks again!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I agree with all the other top reviewers -- can't say enough of Herman, the shuttle driver, and the rest of the staff! They demonstrated top customer service, which seems to be a treat nowdays. Not a better hotel in the area. New, clean, and the king bedroom felt spacious and comfortable with a nice size couch. Great example that all Hampton Inns should follow!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Michelle G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club - Fort Worth North, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you Carol for your Wonderful Hotel comments!! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

10 kudos for Herman and Mirsa. Management should be proud of having such an excellent staff. They always ran an extra mile of providing an awesome service. Stay at this hotel and don't spend any more time searching for another hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michelle G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club - Fort Worth North, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thank you Arnoldo for your wonderful review and comments. I definitely feel very fortunate to have an amazing staff that is willing to go above and beyond for our all of our guests. I will make sure to share your comments with Herman and Mirza and all of the staff. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Trophy Club
Holiday Inn Trophy Club
Holiday Inn Trophy Club
#4 of 4 in Trophy Club
Best Western Roanoke Inn & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club - Fort Worth North? Share your experiences!