“It was ok nothing to brag about.”
Review of KC's I Love This Bar & Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KC's I Love This Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Dallas, Texas
“It was ok nothing to brag about.”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I went to TK thinking it was going to be great, a few years back I went to his Oklahoma location and thought the food was really good and I was expecting the same at there Dallas location but that was not the case. We ordered the spinach artichoke for appetizer and the waitress said it was super good for the price you pay you think it should be damn good but again it was not and it was not even hot it was blend and it needed salt. I think it is over priced and you dont get a lot of food for that price either. I ordered the Delmonico streak and it was ok i will say there BBQ is really really good. I had there Mac and cheese my waitress said it was really good and it looked extra good that day but when i got it , it was a small serving it wasn't hot and it wasn't good.If you are looking for a good you wont find it here. I guess i was expecting to much!

• Visited August 2012

Palm Springs, California
“BBQ GREAT!”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Gave review last year! Hope to go back in June 2012.Food,pricing,parking, hospitality! Veteran's "wall of fame" was super!

Huntsville, Texas
“Pretty good food for a bar... :)”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Honestly I don't really go here that often...this place is about 3 miles from my house. BUT, the few times that I have been the food has been excellent. Please beware...this is a bar...don't bring your kids...try the fried boudin balls...eat. faint. repeat.

They have steak and shrimp nights to - one of the best around.

OH! And don't expect anything fancy...I'm just sayin! The drive is worth it. :)

• Visited March 2011