“BUY PIZZA AT KROGERS”

Cuisines: Pizza
houston
“BUY PIZZA AT KROGERS”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

This place was and still is THE Worst business ever! I had horrible service 2 years ago and it only got worse when I tried again last night.
I commute so I thought I would call my order in 45 minutes in advance. The number listed for their location got redirected to a call center who took my order and at the end told me it would be ready in 30 minutes. I get their 45 minutes later and it still wasn't ready!!!!!! I had to wait another 15 minutes...Do the math (because they don't know how to) AN HOUR TO GET A PIZZA! Its not a roast or smoked brisket Its a PIZZA!
While I'm waiting 2 ladies walk in and wait to be seated (as their sign clearly states) and nobody helped them for 10 minutes before deciding to walk out.
Do yourself a favor and drive 1/2 a mile to Kroger, buy a frozen pizza, rub some sticks together to make a fire and that would be faster then this DUMP!
The guy running the front-of-house was confused at best and clearly overwhelmed by the 5 people that were actually in the restaurant.
I can't describe how irate I am over this "establishment's" lack of competence.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank travel-go-lucky

“Yummy, definitely going to come back.”
Reviewed October 29, 2011

I spend a lot of traveling back & forth between La Vernia, San Antonio & Magnolia. Tomball is about 15 minutes away. Worth the drive. In the mood 4 pizza, take the ride. A lot more reasonable than Dominos on Nichols Sawmill.

A TripAdvisor Member
“our night out with the kids”
Reviewed October 18, 2005

The food was okay - not the best I've ever had from other pizza huts. We were excited to show our children what it was like to actually go "inside" a Pizza Hut like we did (in the old days)when we were kids. It was so dirty!!! Each booth had at least 2" of black grime on the back of the cushions. It was so gross - we will never go back unless they do a major overhaul!!!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member