“Not bad, not bad at all”
Review of Luby's Cafeteria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Luby's Cafeteria
Ranked #66 of 152 Restaurants in Tomball
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 8, 2012

typical old Luby's that they remodeled a few years back...honest, homestyle comfort food served daily...too bad they changed the seafood gumbo recipe as we used to love it....now, not so much. the salads and veggies are wonderful and the staff is always friendly and cheerful . The young male manager is also on top of things and always willing to pitch in..

There are newer reviews for Luby's Cafeteria

Reviewed February 16, 2012

This is one of the nicest Luby's properties I've visited. Great food quality, several weekly lunch/dinner specials...Michael on the food line is always friendly and recognizes you whenever you come in!

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Great at meeting or exceeding chain average. they employees push it over the top, they are so super nice!

Reviewed November 15, 2011

I recently ate at the Luby's after staying away for several years. I was delighted with the fabulous salad bar they offer! What choices! The meats and veggies were steaming hot and quite delicious. I told my husband we'll be back -- and often! Thanks, Luby's Tomball!!! I'll be another regular!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Reviewed February 11, 2008

I cannot remember what location but it was in the Houston suburbs. This was my first experience and loved it. Real Country Fried Steak!!! Mmmmm!!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook