“Worth finding”

Julio's Cantina
Ranked #20 of 153 Restaurants in Tomball
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Went for Cinco de Mayo with my wife, we were seated quickly with chips and salsa right up. Fajitas were great, chicken was great and had great service. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

We ate here tonight and it was horrible!!! We've been before and it's always been mediocre at best but today was awful. They were busy and I understand that but we had to ask a bus boy to find our waitress so we could order our food. By the time she finally showed up to take our order, we had already eaten all of our queso and chips and my husband had finished his beer. (Which she didn't offer to refill.)

We waited at least half an hour before we got our food and we she brought it out, it was cold. And I don't mean luke warm, but stone cold. I ordered the stuffed avocado and it was cold all the way through and the beans had started to crust over. I told the waitress and she said "we can microwave it." So I said forget it and asked for the check. She never apologized and we still had to pay for a meal I literally took 3 bites of. We also both had empty glasses of water that no one offered to fill. I cannot remember having a worse dining experience and will be telling everyone I know to stay away from this place!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Julio's was recommended from a friend. Chips were fresh and crisp and Margarita flavorful. These two indicators told me, the meal would be great. I had Shrimp enchiladas, wife had a combo plate. Food was hot as expected and fresh. Julio's is the place to go for authentic Tex-Mex. We are staying in Waller and it is worth the drive of 20+miles for a good meal.
We will be back for me menu items and would recommend this location to anyone.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We love Mexican food so we decided to venture on out to Julio's this past weekend after reading the good reviews. We went on a Saturday in the middle of the day so the restaurant was fairly empty. They offered a green salsa as well as a red salsa and we enjoyed them but felt they were average. My husband got a burger which he really enjoyed and I got a combination plate which I thought was good. The prices are about average for Mexican food in this area. The Margaritas were great and the service was very attentive and friendly. If we are out in the area again we wouldn't hesitate to visit again.

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

We had a group of 11 that was very well served. You have to try the Tortilla Soup and the Deep-Fried Avocado. Both are exceptional!