La Quinta Inn & Suites Tomball
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
$104
Hampton.com
Americas Best Value Inn(Tomball)(Great Value!)
$73
$65
$76
$89
Priceline
$109
TownePlace Suites
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmicrowave refrigeratorwedding trippool area is verypet friendly hoteldog agilityfresh fruitwafflesnight stayshopping and restaurantsrooms were very cleangreat ratefront desk staffplace to staynice stayhouston areahome away from homelq
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel previously so I was a little disappointed that the entire 1st floor was under construction including the dining area. Other than this the stay was good, service was good, and the rates were reasonable.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Sofia G
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We always stay at LaQuinta hotels because they are always nice and clean and we know our dog will be accepted at all of them. We've never had a bad experience until now. Some of the issues encountered were: *Room was not ready to check in until 4:00 (we arrived at 1:30) *rooms were filled with odor (tried out 2 rooms) * rooms were never cleaned - towels were taken but never put clean towels back (we had to go downstairs to get new towels, trash never taken, bed never made *sticky floors (carpet & tile) *hotel was under construction - stairwells blocked by construction equipment (not only is this a fire hazard, but our dog does not like elevators so we were forced to step around and over construction equipment which was very dangerous) *remote in room did not work (we tried to change batteries) *no pen/ paper in hotel *no water available in any vending machines on any floor *vending machines took $ twice Overall a bad experience. Would not recommend and would definitely not stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank J8191MAheatherm
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I have stayed at this La Quinta several times. It is clean and quiet and comfortable. The breakfast is good and the breakfast room is large and comfortable.
During my last stay, the only elevator in the place was not functional from Saturday afternoon til at least Sunday morning. Although I was able to walk to the Third floor myself, there were some elderly people in a wedding party that were anxiously asking about a time-line for fixing it. The staff was rather dismissive and cavalier about the whole thing. It did not seem to be a priority for them. I was glad that I did not have any heavy suitcases with me. No elevator in a three story hotel is not a joke.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We went to Tomball to attend a wedding. The La Quinta was easy to find and was very clean. The room was just as expected and the staff accommodated our request to be close to the elevator with no problem. The only issue we had was the hot tub was not working. Other than that it was a nice stay. The wedding was wonderful.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The local airport booked a room for me at a specific price. Upon checkout the price was significantly increased. They would not honor the quote I received. I was even charged more than their advertised price on their WEB page. Breakfast was fair to poor. The room wasn't especially clean. The room didn't have a wall thermostat and I had to futz around with the controls on the AC. It was difficult to keep the room comfortable.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a thermostat, if they even have one.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends