“Great food!”

Cuisines: American
Tomball
“Great food!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Our food has always been very good, great sweet potatoes and the best rolls with cinnamon butter!
Overall, a very good experience.

• Visited March 2014

Tomball, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't get the ribs”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I like this place and have enjoyed their other foods/steaks in the past. I decided for a change to get the 1/2 rack of ribs. What a mistake. The outside was tough and like eating shoe leather. All dried out (not the sauce of course, just the meat). The underside had a few moist bites, but 90% was dry. Never again will I get ribs here. When the waiter asked me if I wanted a to go box, and I said no thanks, it wasn't very good. He totally ignored me and went into his canned speech about something else like desert. Normally this has been a 4 star place but not this time. I hope it was a one timer as they are very convenient.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank creditmanc0d
Tomball, Texas
“Worst food in Texas”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Ordered chicken fried steak. It tasted rancid. Sent it back for chicken fried chicken and it tasted the same as the steak. We left disappointed and inclined to never go back. I think the oil they were using was extremely old.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Specktator53
Lewis D, Owner at Texas Roadhouse, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
I am very sorry to hear about your experience. We take the quality of our food very seriously. Our fry oil is filtered every day and replaced every few days according to the volume of business that we go through. Our guests truly do love both of the mentioned items and we receive many compliments about them. At your convenience, please call the restaurant so that I can address your experience one on one. I would love to have you back at our establishment very soon. Sincerely, Lewis Denecamp, managing partner.
Houston, Texas
“Best experience ever.”
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

I brought my dad here for his birthday and it was great. Everyone gathered for him to ride the saddle and cheered. Service was great and the steak was one of the best I've had. I definitely recommend the filet. Over all an awesome time, will definitely be back.

Houston, Texas
“Very happy”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I went here over the holidays for the first time and was very suprised. It was packed but we should have called ahead. They have peanuts to munch on while you wait. Waiting area is very small.
The steaks were delicious and very well priced. I got my fave filet for $20. It was very well cooked.

• Visited December 2013