“Great Tex-Mex!”

Cisco's Salsa Company Grill & Cantina
Ranked #5 of 157 Restaurants in Tomball
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Baja fresh Mexican Food served with handcrafted Margaritas and cocktails in fun and friendly environment. Patio dining, Live Music seasonally, Sunday Brunch, Banquet Facilities.
Reviewed May 8, 2014

We stopped in here for lunch. Everyone was happy with their lunch...we all tried their tacos. I had the rib-eye street tacos...absolutely delicious! Would definitely go back and try their margaritas and sit on the patio outside!

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Although the service was quite slow and I got my appetizer at the same time my main course came, the food was OK and the waitress really tried hard. Overall OK.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

A great place to eat right around the corner from the house! Great food and awesome margaritas. Hubby loved the tri-tip wedge salad and I had the shrimp salad that was equally wonderful! no funky canned shrimp like some places. Go give them a try, you won't be sorry!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I noticed this p[lace as I was riding around town and decided I'd stop by since I'm always looking for good, traditional mexican food. While service was average, I can state that food was outstanding! The fish tacos were out of this world and the baja sauce just added that little bit of "specialness". The fish was ordered with a Sam Adams batter adding a different flavor to the whole dish. Refried beans were perfect (as in old Mexico) and the rice was OK. My son said his beef enchiladas were some of the best he's eaten. I'll definately go back for seconds. Great outdoor dining venue but don't wait too long into spring.....it'll be miserable.

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

You must try the fish tacos! The Margaritas were great, too. The service was superb. They have a great patio that would be great in the summer.