Cisco's Salsa Company Grill & Cantina
Ranked #5 of 157 Restaurants in Tomball
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Baja fresh Mexican Food served with handcrafted Margaritas and cocktails in fun and friendly environment. Patio dining, Live Music seasonally, Sunday Brunch, Banquet Facilities.
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I go to Tomball many times a month for business and have lunch at probably 10 different places over the years. When my customer suggested Cisco's, I said sure, I'll try something new. Evidently it's not that new but it was to me. I liked the layout of the restaurant and it's patio and décor. I ordered the Vera Cruz with Chicken, Charro Beans and Sautéed Veggies. All was very good and I will eat here again. The only thing I can say that's slightly negative is that it took a little while to get my water refilled and our to go desserts took a bit. But, no harm as the wait wasn't that bad and the food and the rest of the service shine through

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Though one person thought this restaurant was terrible and compared it to Taco Bell! I strongly disagree with this gentlemen. The food is really good. It is homemade tasting. Many Texans are use to Tex-Mex cuisine, which this is not. You can go lite if you are trying to watch the waistline too. They have lots of options which are diet friendly. They offer black beans instead of pinto beans. I love black beans and they are nutritious.All I have to say for the one bad review go back to Taco Bell with your cheap taste!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Nice room for private dining. Good food and margaritas. Overall good experience. Handicap ramp very cumbersome.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Really enjoy the staff and food. My wife and I often can't tell the difference between many of the others in town, but this place diffently offers a little bit more, but for a little bit more.

1  Thank ellissea
Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

After several visits we have always received great service and really good food. Have tried several dishes all were tasty. We will be back!

1  Thank USnTHEM