“Mexican food with a little twist”

Cisco's Salsa Company Grill & Cantina
Ranked #5 of 150 Restaurants in Tomball
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Houston, Texas
“Mexican food with a little twist”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Really enjoy the staff and food. My wife and I often can't tell the difference between many of the others in town, but this place diffently offers a little bit more, but for a little bit more.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank ellissea

Houston, Texas
“Three Times the Charm”
Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

After several visits we have always received great service and really good food. Have tried several dishes all were tasty. We will be back!

1 Thank USnTHEM
Tomball, Texas
“Patio fun with family”
Reviewed March 31, 2012 via mobile

Sorry to read the last review and also glad I didn't just take their word for it....we had a wonderful bday afternoon/ evening on the patio. The waitstaff, owner, bartender were all so friendly, helpful and willing to please. The margaritas are NOT from a machine, like many Mexican food restaurants and the salsa was fresh and flavorful. Fish and shrimp tacos were yummy, as well as the portabella/spinach enchilada. The outdoor area is our favorite...quiet and very quaint. We'll be returning soon!

1 Thank bonmor
Houston, Tx
“Bring Your Own Spices. You'll Need Them”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

We had been wanting to try Cisco's for some time now and finally had the opportunity for my daughter's birthday. I ordered the fajitas. The meat was absolutely tasteless as were the vegetables. The corn tortillas came from the supermarket, and the margarita tasted like lime water. My wife's enchiladas were equally bland. The salsa had no spice to it. I have honestly had much better Mexican food at Taco Bell, which is very disappointing given our high hopes for this venue. Don't waste your money. There are much better local choices in town.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Beedapox
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
“Adorable restaurant with great food!”
Reviewed November 12, 2011

My husband, daughter (4) and I had lunch there and were pleasantly surprised. They have a large patio seating area with umbrellas and heaters. The food is good but what they do best, in my opinion, is their salsa. The spicy habanero salsa is amazing. My husband loves spicy and this was perfect for him. We had the fajitas, Sam Adams beer battered fish tacos and our daughter had chicken and french fries. service was quick, bathroom (ladies) was clean, and the decor of the place was adorable. You should go at night when the lights are all on and sit on the patio... great atmosphere.

• Visited November 2011