New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Does what it says on the tin, shame about breakfast” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball

Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Tomball
“Does what it says on the tin, shame about breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

This hotel did what I needed it to do. Be a base for my business trip. The room was always clean and tidy, and I got a little note from the house keeping staff every day, wishing me a good and happy day. Complementary internet was a plus, with a good reliable wifi connection throughout the hotel, even in certain places at the pool. The pool was clean and tidy, but a pity it did not get the sun in the late afternoons, can't be helped though. Breakfast was a big disappointment for me, but being included in the room rate, I guess I can not complain. In general, the hotel was nice, clean and tidy. Breakfast could be improved, but not sure this can be done with a cheap room rate. Some more laundry machines would be a good idea too, as there is only one washer and one dryer. In a hotel that is mainly used for the local Baker training centre, there are a lot of employees there for sometimes weeks on end, and the machine can get busy. But again, its free so can't complain too much.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Zach E, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball, responded to this review, September 10, 2014
Thank you for writing a review. I would love to hear your thoughts on improving our breakfast. If you have a free moment please feel free to email me I would appreciate it! My email is zach.erdman@hilton.com. I hope to see you back at the hotel soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Tomball, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Could have stayed next door at LaQuinta for cheaper. Room small, toilet hard to flush. Staff not friendly. No real coffee in the room (only decaf). Breakfast nice. Pool nice. Expected more from Hampton Inn

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for reviewing our hotel . I apologize for missing the mark during your stay. We strive to make sure every guest has an excellent stay. I hope you will give us another opportunity to prove to you that our Hampton can meet and even exceed your expectations.
Portland, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

This hotel has recently been updated and is AWESOMELY done. I normally stay at Marriott because I know I will get elegant no matter what and this is right up there with that. Only complaint I have is the pillows were very thin and had to use 2-3 to make myself comfortable during the night.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great review! We will definitely be going around and making sure our pillows are up to our high standards. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Although it was a little hard to find, this hotel actually exceeded my expectations. The housekeeping staff was friendly and helpful. Not many smiles at the front desk though. My room was clean, spacious and very quiet. Once you get to know the area you'll discover shopping and restaurants are very near.

• 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for reviewing your stay. I'm glad you were pleased with most of your stay. I apologize for falling short at the front desk, I hope that we will have another opportunity to display our Hamptonality for you.
Lafayette, LA, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

The location was perfect for my business needs with easy access to and from hotel. The room was clean and the beds were fantasticly comfortable with plenty of pillows. The bathroom spacious and clean. Plenty of room to do work with nice chair at desk.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Byron R
Thank you for the great review! I would love to hear how we can earn that 5th star. If you have the time, please feel free to email me at zach.erdman@hilton.com. We hope to have you back at the property soon!
Winfield, Kansas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Don't take the elevator, it could stop between floors, and you will be stranded in side the extremly HOT elevator. For over 2 hours like I was on the first morning of my business week. Or get a room on the 1st floor.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Gary L
Douglasville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Easy access to hotel. Very clean hotel, and wonderfully friendly staff. Cookies were fantastic! Breakfast was fresh and tasty. Comfortable room. I Would highly recommend this hotel to others that need a nice place in the Tomball area!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank AlohaDiane
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tomball
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston NW - Tomball Area
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tomball
Staybridge Suites Tomball
Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW/Willowbrook
Embassy Suites by Hilton The Woodlands at Hughes Landing

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball? Share your experiences!