“second stay and still recommend it”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Tomball
Reviewed February 20, 2014

This is the second time I've stayed at this property when visiting family (the visits were more than a year apart), and I would still recommend it. Although this is a typical Hampton Inn, the service was outstanding. The rooms were standard but comfortable and clean. The breakfast contained usual fare, including hot and cold options. The facility was fairly quiet, which is a huge deal breaker for me. The internet access worked well, and we had a pleasant stay.

The location for this Hampton Inn is good, near to restaurants, stores, and the highway.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
HISTomball, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball!

We rely heavily on guest feedback to continue to improve our property and greatly appreciate your feedback so we can make adjustments for your future stays
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to review our wonderful hotel. We greatly appreciate you as our guest and are thrilled that we have met and/or exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you again real soon.
We greatly appreciate your review of our hotel, all of us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball aim to ensure that our guests needs meet and/or exceed expectations. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Great managment experience and very cordial...hotel was pleasant and welcoming. We were welcomed at the front desk and the staff offered my kids some treats that wasn't necessary...The hotel was clean and the staff was unobstrusive and accomidating.. Would recommend this hotel for your stay in this area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball !

We strive to go above and beyond each and every guest's expectations, and are ecstatic that we did so for you during your stay with us.

We look forward to having you on your future visits to Tomball.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

The breakfast was excellent. I especially enjoyed the delicious coffee. The rooms were roomy and immaculate. The best part of the stay was the cleanliness of the rooms and hotel in general. It's location is also convenient to many restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to review us. We greatly appreciate you as our guest and your feedback as that helps us to continue with the quality of service that our guests expect. Our staff focus is to ensure that all of our guests accommodations meet and/or exceed expectations. Once again thank you for choosing us while in our wonderful city of Tomball and look forward to being your home away from home in the future.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

had a very pleasant stay the place is drowned in a sea of restaurants and bars that makes your stay even more enjoyable. great shuttle services and excellent stuff. However, I thought management could have invested in a higher internet network

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your comments with us as we rely heavily on guest feedback to continue exceed guests expectations.

We look forward to having you on your future visits to Tomball!

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for one night and received free wifi as a hilton honors member and a discount as an AAA member. The room was adequate but not quite on par with Hilton or Homewood quality. Molded shower/bath insert, not tile, thinner towels, styro/plastic cups not glass for water as well as coffee. Couple of small stains on chairs. Biggest problem was air would not cool down room despite freezing temps outside and no window to open; I bet it was 78-80, I like to sleep cooler than that. I had it turned down to 60 to no avail. I shud hv called front desk but it was 11-12 pm and I kept thinking it just took time. Perhaps they cud hv addressed it. I just slept w no covers on. And there was previous occupant's trash left in bathroom trash can.

All that said, it was quiet (tho I kept unit running trying to cool room), room decor was otherwise pleasing, good lighting, flat screen swivel TV, bedding/pillows were great, and Cindy at the front desk was quick, pleasant, and helpful. The gentleman I checked out with the next morning however admitted I shud hv had an under door bill that he realized he was supposed to hv provided! Luckily I had xtra few minutes.

The breakfast was just ok, powdered eggs, patty sausage, so-so Danish, decent coffee, 2 choices of yogurt. If I'd had time wud hv tried waffle, cereal or oatmeal.

I'd stay here again for short visit.

P.s. Nearby Gianni's restaurant delish!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank shawnabbtt

Please accept my sincerest apologies, as I see we did not exceed all expectations during your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback so we can work to improve our property and staff for your future stays with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

This hotel was very nice, clean, and well kept. My son got sick with a stomach flu while we were here and the cleaning staff was amazing! They came up to clean our room (a lot) with smiling faces and checked on my son whenever they saw us. My son saw them once and said "Im going to go tell them I'm feeling better." He even knew they cared about him! They washed his dirty clothes and brought them back to us the next day. We also have a hand written note every day from the staff. Very impressed with the service/care we received here. Will stay here again just because of this experience!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball !

We look forward to having you on your future visits to Tomball.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

This trip, I got stuck twice, one at Dulles and once at Houston. The nearest hotel I could get was the Hampton Inn in Tomball. It is a half hour via the toll road, 45 minutes without tolls. I found the hotel to be very nice, spotless, friendly reception despite arriving around 10 PM, the room was one of the nicest I've had at a Hampton Inn. I would definitely stay there again if I were in that area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tomball
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston NW - Tomball Area
Residence Inn by Marriott Houston Tomball
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tomball
Comfort Suites Tomball
Comfort Suites Tomball
#6 of 9 in Tomball
Staybridge Suites Tomball
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston - Magnolia

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball? Share your experiences!