6 of us girls stayed there for two nights in the older part of the resort (kinda like staying in a cabin). The rooms were nothing special but we got a great rate. ( The hotel is currently undergoing renevations is some of the areas but it was not an eye sore or noisy) There are nicer rooms to choose from closer to the pool area. The main building has a bar, spa, billiard area, ect.
The resort pool and lazy river area were very nice. The wait staff was promt.
When we called for a cab to take us into Spring (13 miles) they sent us a 15 passenger van and then as we were on the way found out it would be $65!!! Be careful when ordering cab service with them....we called a cab on our own to get back and it was only 21$. We got ripped off.
They have golf cart services for free to get around the resort and a shuttle that will take you to town center (Market Street) for free as well. Over all we had a great time. Didnt have time to check out the resturaunt or other amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, the newly renovated Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 406 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis Waterscape™ with 1,000 foot lazy river. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 190 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property's three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center