If you’re staying Woodland for business or just a relaxing weekend you might want to try this hotel.
The property is quite, located conveniently and offers several other activities including golf.
Some rooms are older so I recommend requesting the newer properties.
The bar, pools, gym and walking trails are nice.
Prices are competitive and service is good.
Help makes you feel welcome and not out of place in a country club atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, the newly renovated Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 406 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis Waterscape™ with 1,000 foot lazy river. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 190 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property's three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center