An amazing resort located outside of Houston, Texas. We stayed here for a weekend get away in February 2014, simply put...it was perfect in every way. Would I stay here again definitely! Excellent restaurant, clean, and such a friendly staff. Personnel is very motivated to make your stay most comfortable. We left our room and because it was so late we told them not to worry about cleaning our room but when we returned the room was cleaned. Thanks! We did appreciate it. Food of very good quality. The breakfast buffet was great...the waffles were the best. The Woodlands is beautiful and peaceful and a great location instead of going into Houston. Making reservations was smooth and simple. What an excellent stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, the newly renovated Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 406 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis Waterscape™ with 1,000 foot lazy river. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 190 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property's three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands