Stayed there for a week for a business conference with my spouse. It is very much in the woods as the name suggests and you get all the natural beauty around. The resort itself is a fantastic property with all the facilities you can imagine. The pool looked spectacular and so did all the greens.
The food is very good and the staff is efficient and friendly. There are golf carts waiting for you to be transferred from one building to the other. The main reception and restaurants are in a different building than the rooms/suites.
Very much recommended if you are in that part of the town. It is about 15 mins drive from the Houston airport (IAH).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, the newly renovated Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 406 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis Waterscape™ with 1,000 foot lazy river. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 190 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property's three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands