This resort appears to be getting a little "long in the tooth" ... rooms are basic, without safe, without mini-frig. They are undergoing parking lot construction, so the walk to the room from the available parking lot is quite a haul. They offer valet parking, but only until 11pm. So if you return to your room after 11, you're walking in the dark. Security was concerning. Returning to our building after midnight only to find the building still open and no key card needed to enter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, the newly renovated Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 406 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis Waterscape™ with 1,000 foot lazy river. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 190 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property's three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands