We stayed here four nights for a wedding and we really enjoyed it. Our room was big and had a great view over the lake. It was a great decadence to call and be picked up in golfcarts to go to the pool. Is was not more than a five min walk. The pool was great and the food by the pool was good and reasonably priced.
We had breakfast there one day and it was a great buffe with lots to choose from.
We stayed in the Forest Lake Guest Rooms. Only bad thing was the birds outside started making noise early in the morning, but we slept with earplugs and problem gone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, the newly renovated Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 406 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis water park with 1,000 foot lazy river. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 190 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property's three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Woodlands Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands