The new rooms and facilities at the Fairway view rooms and accompaning pool and spa were very nice and spacious. Lobby bar and dinner facilities were comfortable and the food was very good.
The brunch opitons were great and had more options than anyone could ever use.
Golf courses were busy but in good shape. Only negative was the practice tee had matts instead of real grass on the weekends.
price including golf was very reasonable. There are lots of options for things to do and places to eat near by as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, the newly renovated Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 406 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis water park with 1,000 foot lazy river. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 190 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property's three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Woodlands Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands