I have stayed at this property numerous times on business. It has a weird dynamic. On one hand, the rooms are very dated with what has to be 1980's or 90's furniture yet has an incredible bed/ linens combo. The dining room has surprisingly good food for this type of hotel yet the resort grounds are very average. Exterior of buildings are dated looking. I do like the refreshment stations that are on hand for conferences. This place could be a destination with a little facelift.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, the newly renovated Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 406 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis water park with 1,000 foot lazy river. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 190 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property's three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Woodlands Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands