Stay here frequently for business meetings and conferences. This last visit was a combination of disappointments. First (and hadn't noticed this before although others at my conference said that it's prevalent throughout the property) the walls are paper-thin. I could hear everything that my neighbor was saying on the phone and watching on TV. It was as if they were in the same room. Very difficult to relax and sleep with that level of noise. Also during my four night stay, noticed that clothes had been left in the drawers of the room. I've done a lot of travel in my career but never had to deal with someone else's underwear stuffed into drawers. All in all an unpleasant stay. Little things like toiletries not being replenished, worn look of the rooms, difficult to get rooms cool (and this was April!) all added to the sub-par experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, the newly renovated Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 406 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis Waterscape™ with 1,000 foot lazy river. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 190 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property's three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center