I've played golf at some very nice courses in Texas, Maui and Sandestin, and I've stayed at some nice hotels and resorts, and I have to say this place is first class. From the quality of the rooms, the service, the food and the golf, it's hard to imagine anyone doing it better than this. The best part about it is the Woodlands is only 45 minutes north of where I live in Houston. My family has taken me here for the last two years for a weekend of golf on my birthday and I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be. I think this will be a tradition and we'll be coming back for a long time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, the newly renovated Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 406 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis Waterscape™ with 1,000 foot lazy river. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 190 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property's three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center