“Save room for dessert! ”
Review of Jasper's

Jasper's
Reserve with OpenTable
Jasper's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 222 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Jasper's serves award-winning gourmet backyard cuisine in an atmosphere of casual elegance. Enjoy unique and unsurpassed dishes that reflect in our "Gourmet Backyard" cuisine. Our Scratch Kitchen focuses on the best of America's regional cuisine, including wood-grilled pizzas, prime steaks, seafood, salads and desserts, Jasper's service, style and décor all work together to create an unforgettable culinary experience.
Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

This was a very nice place. The service was excellent and so was the food. I had the steak fillet and it was cooked to perfection. It also came with a side of potatoes and green beans. Everything was superb but my favorite part was dessert! I had the butterfinger creme brulee and it was so incredible! I think I will dream about it until my next trip to Jaspers.

There are newer reviews for Jasper's

Reviewed August 27, 2014

This is a great place to dine or to relax with friends and enjoy delicious appetizers and wine after a day of shopping. This is a great place!

Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by without a reservation before a concert- restaurant was very busy - hostess initially said wait would be 30 minutes and then she looked sympathetically at my 2 hungry kids and seated us right away. How great is that!?

Menu was fun- lots of options. Opted for salmon and crab cakes which were creatively presented and delicious. Service was super quick -- only hesitation in not giving 5 stars was that our server could have smiled and been friendlier. Dessert - bread pudding was fantastic!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Love the Maytag potato chips. Very good service, friendly staff. If you stop there to eat try the ribs! , Great location

Reviewed August 19, 2014

This was my third visit to this location. A little pricey. The brunch menu is outstanding and well worth it. I highly recommend the french toast and maytag blue cheese chips. Stay away from the Texas Stripped Bass...dry and very small portion. The cream spinach made me sick later on. Other than for brunch I wouldn't go back. So many better options!