“Play Tourist In Your Town”
Review of Jasper's

Jasper's
Reserve with OpenTable
Jasper's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 222 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Jasper's serves award-winning gourmet backyard cuisine in an atmosphere of casual elegance. Enjoy unique and unsurpassed dishes that reflect in our "Gourmet Backyard" cuisine. Our Scratch Kitchen focuses on the best of America's regional cuisine, including wood-grilled pizzas, prime steaks, seafood, salads and desserts, Jasper's service, style and décor all work together to create an unforgettable culinary experience.
Reviewed August 4, 2013

As a resident of The Woodlands, it's easy for many of us to complain about the traffic and influx of tourists into the area. It's no wonder that restaurants like Jasper's continue to prosper here. I've read the reviews from other reviewers complaining about pricing, noise, etc. Here is an idea: do some research. It's not hard to find menus from restaurants online usually equipped with prices so you have an idea as to what you are getting yourself into. I find these types of reviews are typically more of a reflection of the reviewer than the restaurant. There are many places to dine in The Woodlands and those locations that do it wrong will not last 2 years.

Jasper's has been doing for about 9 years or so and they do it quite well. Brand name cocktails are about $10-12 and entrees range from $16-40. Sides are served family style. The pizzas are great values for those looking to spend a little less than the typical entree would command. Here's an idea: split a pizza and wedge salad for about $20 and you will leave stuffed. Now, is that too pricey? By the way: leave room for dessert and indulge yourself with the dessert toast with ice cream. Simply delectable. The bar scene can be quite entertaining at times as well. A people watching delight. There are TV's in all viewing corridors in and around the bar area, including the bar patio. The full menu is served in the bar as well. So, go enjoy your town Woodlanders...you will be glad you did.

GMJaspers, General Manager at Jasper's, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

I so love the Woodlands and the wonderful people that live here!!!!!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I was in the Woodlands on business and met a colleague here for dinner. I ordered the spinach salad with some chicken. I didn't make it back to my hotel before getting sick. I called the restaurant the following day and was told the chef and manager would call me back. Still waiting on that call...I've advised my firm and friends not to dine at Jasper's.

Walter H, I have just seen your post and we have tried to contact you several times but with no luck. Can you please contact me at your earliest convenience. 281-298-6600

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We celebrated my birthday here, and I'm glad we picked it over the other 'chain' restaurants in the area. We had excellent service! The food was all pleasing to the eye, as well as the pallet. We had several bottles of wine with our group, and there is a decent list with a range of prices! The decor is nice, the lighting and ambiance are perfect for my taste!

We are extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed yourselves.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food is mediocre and overpriced. Service is good. The deck is a nice place to sit in pleasant weather.

GMJaspers, General Manager at Jasper's, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

haveenjoyedthew, Thank you for your comments. Without reviews from individuals like yourself, Jasper's cannot make the neccesary corrections with food, service or ambiance. Please give me a call at 281-298-6600 and I would love to talk to you about you experience here at Jasper's. Ruben Campos

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Very overpriced place with poor service and very average quality food. If you want to spend over 100 dollars for dinner, there are few much nicer places in the Woodlands. Jasper's is noisy, no space between tables, food is not good at all, and the food you will be recommended would be simply the most expensive in the menu.

Lilia_tx, I just read you comment about our restaurant, Please give me a call.. I would love to discuss your disapointing visit here at Jasper's. 281-298-6600 Ruben Campos