“Eclectic Food”
Review of Jasper's

Jasper's
Reserve with OpenTable
Jasper's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 233 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Jasper's serves award-winning gourmet backyard cuisine in an atmosphere of casual elegance. Enjoy unique and unsurpassed dishes that reflect in our "Gourmet Backyard" cuisine. Our Scratch Kitchen focuses on the best of America's regional cuisine, including wood-grilled pizzas, prime steaks, seafood, salads and desserts, Jasper's service, style and décor all work together to create an unforgettable culinary experience.
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The ribs are out of this world good. Service is always great and the food is really really good. I've been here 4 times and it was great every time.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

For a business dinner on aTtuesday night it is an ideal setting, for a business dinner quiet, with just the right amount of attention from wait staff(meaning not overly attentive) . Luckily both my associate and myself were feeling like a small meal at the end of the day. What turned up was even smaller than I had anticipated, my associate had eaten here before, so seemed content, so I went along with it. the flavours and presentation were very good, but perhaps I just think that everything in Texas is supposed to be big!
It was 1020 PM when the manager came to ask us to leave. Considering other restaurants in the area seem to still be open, it seemed a little abrupt. Apparently they close at 10.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

The smell of mesquite was great and just made me hungrier. They recommended the ribs and boy were they awesome.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

A very pleasant dinner with family. Great food but not worth the money. The portions were very small for the price of the meal.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

With the change in management a few years ago, the dinner quality improved as did the bill, but the portions became smaller. I'm not a big eater. but after a $30 main course, I'm still hungry. Happy hour is always packed and very good. Plates are great for the price.

Been to Jasper's? Share your experiences!