“Nice local place”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Flower Mound, Texas
“Nice local place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2011

Food was very good - and unusual. Butternut squash ravioli with chicken in a delicious cream sauce. Good service.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Susan H

San Antonio
“I got lucky taking a chance on this one!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2011

I searched the map to find out what was in the area close to my hotel but didn't even see this. I was tired, not terribly hungry or adventurous feeling driving to a well known chain when I looked over at the sign stating 'Italian Kitchen' which looked much more inviting and boy was I right! Was surprised to order at the counter but had already read the blackboard when I was directed to a menu. I inquired about the sauce in the Crusted Talapia in a Roasted Red Pepper Sauce on Angel Hair Pasta with Spinach that was listed and was told it was one of their specialties. Hostess/Cashier/Food Runner was one of those people that makes you feel special and welcomed. She even gave me a sample of the wine I was contemplating ordering. I was so happy I took a chance! Great price for an upscale dish. The dining room had a nice ambiance, too. Did I say I didn't think I was very hungry?! Ha, though the portion was more than enough for a big eater, I surprised myself as I couldn't put my fork down! The picture of the plate doesn't show how beautiful it looked but does justice showing how big the filet was! The next day I found out a friend that lives in the area swears by their pizza. They close on the early side and the owner was sitting with guests close to the front door thanked everyone for coming in on their way out. Can't wait to have business in North Houston again!

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank RChapman
“Diablo Sauce”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2011

mmmmm delicious. our new favorite Italian spot. tell everyone.

Houston
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2010

We usually pick up pizza to go from here - love their pepperoni pizza. My favorite pizza in the woodlands, and I've had great pizza all over the country. We don't usually dine in so I can't say much about that, but the service is great for take out and really friendly manager.

1 Thank oldmanhill
The Woodlands, Texas
“Linguine and Clams Just Like Grandma Made”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2009

We have been here off and on since their opening. It's a small mom and pop place, slight on Italian atmosphere but big on friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff and reasonable prices. We always get the same thing but when my cousin’s kids came to stay the summer, they loved the pizza. Hubby gets sausage, I get linguine and clams (spicy just like I like it), we both get salads. No problems with little changes to orders and no delays because of them. Haven't yet heard a complaint from anyone eating there at the same time.

2 Thank Rebekajean