“Extremely disappointed ”

Reserve a Table
Sun, 7/21
8:00 PM
Ranked #20 of 275 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Description: Del Frisco's Grille is a modern and stylish spin on the classic bar and grill, drawing inspiration from bold flavors and market-fresh ingredients. Our menu is a tempting mix of prime steaks, fresh seafood and twists on American comfort cuisine.
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

We have eaten at del friscos in downtown Fort Worth many times and it has always been excellent. We were looking forward to this dinner since we had told our kids (13,17) how great the food is. The chicken wing appetizer was ok, I’ve had better and more flavorful at places like Chili’s though. The steaks were mediocre at best. For $50+ I expected much more. The steaks at Texas Roadhouse are way better than what we had here and for 1/3 or the price. The sides.....I had “charred broccoli” which was essentially raw. The “truffle” Mac and cheese tasted like it was straight from a box. The fries were good, but it’s hard to screw those up. So for $300 we pretty much got a kick in the nuts. I can’t see any reason to go back.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

On a chilly, windy day, my friend treated to lunch celebrating my birthday. She got the chicken under the brick with mashed potatoes and asparagus, generous portion, delicious. I got a combo of soup and healthy chicken wrap, with homemade chips. Very tasty.

The coconut cream dessert is fantastic.

Good service, pleasant waiter. Definitely, one of our better lunch celebrations in this area.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank stardust1229
Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

Had our group dinner here. Everyone's order was top notch in preparation and tastes. I had a perfectly prepared NY Strip and roasted asparagus. A favorite on our party was the filter which was equally excellent. The wine sommelier, Chris, was knowledgeable and attentive. Overall this was a great dinner.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed November 18, 2018

I am shocked that this place is still in business in The Woodlands. The staff here makes one feel it is a privilege for them to wait on you.Not very friendly at all. I was invited here and kept an open mind , but the place is still not great.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 7, 2018

We came here recently for a dinner for seven, and only four of our party found anything on the menu that appealed to them. The food is GREAT, but the options are just not there.

Appetizers were the best part of the meal, they are really well done and various. I just wish there was something on the menu for people who are looking for lower calorie/healthier and vegetarian options. While we enjoyed the restaurant’s atmosphere and the server was really helpful, we just struggled to find dishes like grilled meats and seafood, like we expected from a restaurant named Grille.

Date of visit: October 2018