“Bought Some Clothes and Ate Lunch”

Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 218 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lake Woodlands Dr
Spring, Texas
“Bought Some Clothes and Ate Lunch”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I've dined at Tommy Bahama's on the Big Island Hawaii and had a terrific meal there. My date had never experienced a meal at Tommy Bahama's and I was pretty sure the Woodlands, TX would be good also. They didn't disappoint. The cocktails were generous, the food very tasty and the service courteous and professional. We plan on returning to this location next week.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank David J

Houston, Texas
“Nice place whe at Market Square”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

While I have eaten here a few times and find the food fine before a concert, I like to go to the bar afterwards. I have to be careful not to drink and then go shop or else it is quite expensive. Great relaxed atmosphere.

Visited October 2013
Sheffield
“Great outdoor eating”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Lunch at Tommy Bahamas and the waiter recommended me a special. Need him with me every time I eat, it was great. Spicy jambalaya type of dish, perfect size for lunch, not too hot but a great kick. My friend had a chicken and mango salad and loved that too. Picked a beautiful sunny day and sat out on the patio with attentive and friendly but not overbearing service. Would definitely recommend and go again (or to one of the others).

• Visited October 2013
The Woodlands, Texas
“Great food, nice patio!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Everything we tried was great, the chicken jerk tacos, the shrimp and scallops in curry sauce and the tuna salad. The staff was very friendly but unfortunately not attentive enough and they messed up our order so on person in our party had to wait for a while for her food.

Visited August 2013
Cincinnati, OH
“One of the best meals we've ever had!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We had the chicken jerk tacos, jerk chicken, and kalbi salmon. Everything was absolutely wonderful! The kalbi salmon was one of the best meals we've ever had. The seasonings they use on the food give everything a special taste that is excellent.

Visited August 2013