“Chilean Sea Bass!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Woodlands Parkway
Reviewed October 5, 2011

We have been to this restaurant several times since it opened both for lunch & dinner and it has never disappointed. While hubby likes the sushi I prefer my seafood cooked and generally get the sea bass, shrimp with green tea soba noodles or tempura - three dishes you can't go wrong ordering. The atmosphere is laid back with a good vibe so you can talk to friends & family without screaming and later on in the evening it's almost a club atmosphere - a club with fantastic food and a full bar. The menu is a little pricy so we save this restaurant for special occasions - but then again ANY day can be a special one when I think of that Chilean Sea Bass! <insert stomach growl HERE>

1  Thank antiquebeak
There are newer reviews for Chi Japanese Cuisine

Reviewed August 4, 2011

To enter the restaurant you must walk through a bar area filled with smoke which is fairly open to the rest of the space. Even sitting at a table toward the back we could still smell the smoke from the bar. Decor reminded us of a disco from the 70s, almost funny. And there are several other sushi restaurants in The Woodlands who serve much better sushi. Save your money and your time...go elsewhere.

Reviewed July 23, 2011

My family has been coming here for 3 years now. Food is excellent and love the wait staff.

Reviewed July 12, 2011

We have wanted to try this place, so when we were on that side of the freeway, we decided to have a Saturday lunch here. It was not a great experience. We started our lunch with sushi and it was okay...we have had better at Uni Sushi or Sakekawa in The Woodlands. As for our entree, I don't remember what we ordered, so I guess you can say the entree was forgettable. As we walked out, we knew we would never return.

Reviewed July 6, 2011

My wife and I have been going to Chi for years. The food is always good quality and well prepared. The happy hour is the best time to go. You get 1/2 price maki rolls and sushi as well as appetizers. They have drink specials as well such as $4 lychee martinis, cosmo's and the like. The vibe at this place is great. Ultra modern with hip music and lighting. Service is good and food is great. Highly recommend to anyone.