“Love the restaurant”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 223 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Italian dining is all about quality ingredients prepared to perfection and enjoyed in the company of good friends and family. It's about balanced menus, robust flavors, and wines that add the perfect finishing touch. Experience the bold, beautiful flavors of Italy right here in Texas when you visit BRIO Tuscan Grille's Woodlands location. Sample fantastically fresh seafood, juicy grilled meats, tender house-made pasta, cocktails while you enjoy world-class service in a chic, sophisticated setting. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Brio has a great light menu! I love their chopped salad with grilled chicken. They have awesome fresh baked sourdough bread.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We attempt to try all the restaurants in The Woodlands, but we always come back to Brio for birthdays, anniversaries, out-of-town guest visits, and family celebrations. The service has always been top-notch and the food has always been excellent. Our daughter has Tourettes Syndrome, and once we asked to sit in the private room so as not to bother the other diners. They graciously agreed even though there were only five of us. We have never had a bad experience. Our daughters love the Pasta Fra Diavolo, and my husband and I love the peppercorn steaks and lasagne.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I was part of a group on a Friday evening celebrating a birthday. We called ahead to another restaurant in the area about our 15 person party and proceeded there. Upon arriving, we were told it would be a 2 hour wait. Or, we could split out group into two groups and have a table in 45 minutes. One person in our party walked over to Brio and they said they could seat us immediately in their private dining room! Not sure what they usually save it for, but the restaurant was fairly full so we were glad they did. Nice portion sizes and the Beef Carpaccio was amazing. I’d been there before and knew the portions were huge, so a few of us shared single entrees with others. They were very accommodating with extra plates, etc. My family of four ate well on two entrees, an excellent Lobster Bisque and an appetizer of Calamari. Next time I will order the Tiramisu whether I’m full or not. We have a few forks of someone else’s and it is the best I’ve ever had…anywhere!

Adrian, our server, was outstanding and did not add the “automatic” gratuity. I usually tip more than that anyway (which I did), but that rubs me the wrong way when restaurants do that. I know, I understand the reasoning behind it…but I just don’t like it…so thanks Adrian!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

My husband and I went here for our Anniversary. We stuffed ourselves way more than we needed too but it was worth it. We got the calamari and lobster bisque for appetizers. We also got the Bruschetta Quattro because we had a coupon for a free one. If you sign up to be on their mailing list you get it free with the purchase of 2 entrees. We also got the lobster and shrimp pasta and the crab cakes. We shared them both because they both looked delicious. Everything we got was wonderful and we kept saying that we will definitely be going back again. The atmosphere was perfect for. Romantic dinner and our waiter was very attentive without bothering us too much. Writing this review makes me want to go back...yummy!

Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Brios continually puts out a consistent and scrumptious product. I have dined at The Woodlands location many times and each time it has surpassed the previous visit. I highly recommend the lasagna and the grilled pork chops. The sourdough bread is the best I have ever had next to the sourdough made at fisherman's wharf in San Francisco. The staff and management at Brios is top notch and the best at what they do.