“Still Enjoy the Food and Atmosphere”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 225 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Italian dining is all about quality ingredients prepared to perfection and enjoyed in the company of good friends and family. It's about balanced menus, robust flavors, and wines that add the perfect finishing touch. Experience the bold, beautiful flavors of Italy right here in Texas when you visit BRIO Tuscan Grille's Woodlands location. Sample fantastically fresh seafood, juicy grilled meats, tender house-made pasta, cocktails while you enjoy world-class service in a chic, sophisticated setting. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Today we went for brunch and it was excellent, not crowded and the brunch portions were just about right. Bryan seated us right away and then continued to take excellent care of us. I had the Mezza Lasagna with a Chopped Salad $13.85 and my spouse had the Small Chicken Spiedini $10.95. Both were excellent in fact for me this restaurant has the best Lasagna in the Houston area. In nice weather you can set outside in a covered area on the waterway and enjoy the atmosphere and views. Valet parking $5 is available in the area or there is a large parking lot about two blocks away.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband and i stopped in for a late lunch. It was very good. We had tomatoe capresse as an appetizer and chicken under the brick and the light version of chicken Marsala for our entree's. The roasted vegetables that came with the meal were really nice and fresh. We will defineately be returning for another meal.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

My girlfriend and I recently had dinner here. This was my first time and I found the restaurant to be very nice. Large open area dining and bar area with tables and booths; outside patio area and a large private room for meetings, receptions and private parties. The wait staff was very professional and efficient. The food was wonderful. I will definitly add this to my "regular" places to eat.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food is EXCELLENT! The ambiance is also great. A wonderful place to take your family, but it we also use this restaurant for business meetings. The food presentation is exemplary, and so is the wait staff. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Brio is set on the Woodlands Waterway, has a lovely high-end decor and wonderful Italian fare - a nice package. It is hard not to feel special with the attentive service. As Italian fare goes, this is one of the best in the Houston area. My only negative is that with all the hard surfaces, it was quite noisy so that conversations are difficult. I am sure that is a matter of time and opportunity.