“Nice biryani”

Hyderabad House
Order Online
Ranked #136 of 275 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Reviewed October 3, 2018

We had a nice meal here, and i had the biryani. The taste was pretty good. Gave a feel of India back there in Houston. And the service is also pretty alright.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

We ordered crispy gobi, goat vindaloo, dum briyani and flat bread. Everything was tasty and our special mention must be the goat vindaloo. The spiciness was just right for us and the meat was tender and juicy. Just can’t get enough of it! Thank you!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

This is a tough review for me because I love the Hyderabad House. For some things, they should get a zero and others a five. Their masala dosas are awesome, when you can get them. There navratan korma is delicious when they remember to put some paneer and enough vegetables in. One time the sag paneer was runnier than thin soup with very little paneer, and another day it is near perfection. I've waited more than an hour for a to-go order, witch they got wrong, and then didn't seem to care. Do they dislike me? The food is rock'n good most of the time, but lately they have been very inconsistent and they don't seem to care. I think the owner, who I have never seen their, doesn't care and doesn't pay the employees much. If this place could get its act together, it'd be great. Owner, contact me and I'll change this...show us that you care. Please! This review should be a two, but the food is soooooo good sometimes that I bumped it to a four. If you like Indian food. It is worth a try. By they way, the bathroom is usually a bit dirty and in need of a serious cleaning.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 16, 2018

As the Rolling Stones sang, "You can't always get what you want!"

That more or less sums things up for Hyderabad House.

Hyderabad has great food and rather dismal service.

Despite the lousy service (I think most of the staff may have been trained in one of those countries whose name ends in " ...stan"), I still recommend this little place tucked away in nondescript strip mall. Their food is quite good.

I don't know about you, but when I go to an Indian restaurant, I want a little bit of this, a little bit of that and a sampling of something else.

That's hard to do at Hyderabad House. The location on Sawdust does not have a buffet. So you order from the menu. But if you order a little bit of this, a little bit of that and a sampling of something else, you will end up with enough food for three or four people. If you're going solo, this will not do.

Take a friend or two. That way you can order a plateful of this, a plateful of that and a plateful of something else and share.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 24, 2018

the chicken dish was not properly cooked and when I told the manager she just looked at me and said "yes it is not cooked" but she still charged me for a plate I didn't even eat. Very bad service.

Date of visit: April 2018