“Forgotten how busy this place is” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #16 of 208 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Houston, Texas
“Forgotten how busy this place is”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

I had not been to the Cheese cake Factory in years and my mom treated me here as an early birthday lunch. PROS: ambiance, food, vegetarian options and large portions. They have this skinnylicious menu for the conscience eater.
CONS: parking(we drove around and then decided to park in the adjacent parking garage), the wait was about 20 minutes(it was crowded for 2pm), the restrooms are small(about 4 small stalls and 3 of us were waiting). Last, and our server could have been a little more attentive but he wasn't too bad(I just chalked it up to the busy crowd) .

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Baton Rouge
“Food and Cheese Cake delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

The food and service was great. We were celebrating my daughters birthday. My grand daughter made sure the staff knew that. Very friendly staff.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lea33333
“More or less”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I went yesterday in the night and the waiter was distracted in other tables. The food was really good but I think that can be better...

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Great spot.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I come here often for a nice date and relaxation. Despite how busy they get, the service is still great. We get seated in a reasonable time. We always bring our friends here why they come to visit from out of town.

• Visited July 2013
Sour Lake, Texas
“Worst service ever”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

We sat on the patio and the waiter was nice but overwhelmed. It took 40 minutes to get our order. Glasses for never refilled and asking for anything extra was useless. There was a big party of about 20 people and they all asked for separate checks so he spent all of his time on them. We wanted dessert but didn't want to wait again for another 40 mins so we went to the dessert area and ordered to go. The waitress there was short-tempered and rude and they also seemed overwhelmed. I don't know where management was but we will never go there again.

Visited August 2013