“Dinner in The Woodlands” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #13 of 201 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Dinner in The Woodlands”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Unlike our hometown, we were seated quickly on a weeknight for dinner. I always enjoy the Chicken Madeira - quantity was enough to split with my mother and still have left overs - glad we had a hotel kitchen.

Visited April 2013

Texas
“Pleasant place for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

The lunch menu had sandwiches, burgers, and pizzas etc. Had a chicken almond sandwich and soup. Perfect for the afternoon. Then the treat and the calories - Chocolate mousse cheescake. Wonderful.

• Visited March 2013
Brownsville, Texas
“DELICIOUS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I must say that our visit to The Cheesecake Factory was very delicious. My wife and I were treated to eat here afer a long day out. We stopped to eat here being that it was very nice weather and this location seemed to be a nice place to rest and unwind. We sat outside and enjoyed the weather and the view. The service was very fast and they were very attentive. They have a huge menu to choose from ranging from American to Italian dishes. Any dish you try IS delicious!! Try their desserts...YUMMO!!

Visited November 2012
College Station, Texas
“Excellent as usual”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Excellent service and food as usual. We have had several different servers, all of whom have been very attentive and helpful. Of course the menu at Cheesecake Factory is overwhelming, so everyone can find something they want, and portions are enough for a whole family. The prices seem a little high at first but when you consider the amount of food are actually quite reasonable.

• Visited December 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“disgusting manners”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I usually love this place and always recommend it - but not anymore.

The lunch situation started as normal - nothing to complain about. When the meal arrived, the waiter never noticed my empty glass . . . never followed up to see if everything was ok (no big deal though) and I noticed him looking at us about 5 or 6 times. Only when I looked at him did he come over and ask if I would like another drink. I was at the end of the meal by now and quite thirsty. This was disapointing, but I wouldnt take the time to write this if the following hadnt happened . . . . he returned with a drink in the same galss he had just taken away from me. How did I know ? Because it had the same old lemon which I had squeezed into the previous drink. . . Are things so tight that one must now expect to have the same galss, with the same used lemon in . . . I'm sorry, but this is offensive and the height of bad manners. I certainly will not be returning . . .

• Visited March 2013