“Amazing waiter”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #25 of 214 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Mongolian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Amazing waiter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2011

I was waited on by robb at p.f.Changs and let me just say he was a very friendly and helpful server. I will most def. Stop in and have him wait on my family again. Good job!

Houston, Texas
“Horrible Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2010

I LOVE PF Chang's food, but the service at this particular location was absolutely horrible. Let me just start with eating in a restaraunt that has a temperature of about 90 is not the most desireable. We had a party of 8 so our waiter knew he was automatically getting his tip. We were there for about 2 and half hours, our waiter probably only came around 3 times, it took about 45 minutes to get our food, and I do understand they were busy but they had a lot of waitstaff so this waiting around in a "sauna" was uncalled for.

Mabalacat, Philippines
“Nice place to sit outside and people watch, but don't make the mistake of eating here - yuck!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2010

Montgomery, TX
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2009

Walking up from outside the smell draws you in - so delicious. Absolutely LOVE the fried rice with shrimp, the shrimp are large and fresh - cooked perfectly! Egg rolls taste homemade and fresh and served with the best homemade sweet & sour sauce ever. Lo mein is another great option. I go back every time I go the Woodlands mall.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Lettuce wraps are always...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2008

Lettuce wraps are always fresh and tasty!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook