“If you love Chinese Food...Do Not waste your time or $$ here”
Review of Ace Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ace Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 13, 2012

This used to be a great place to eat but it has changed drastically for the worse. The last time I will ever go back. EVER! The food and service was lousy and I guess word has got around because they are hardly any customers. The place did not seem very clean. I am getting nauseated just thinking about it

1  Thank Stuart S
There are newer reviews for Ace Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed July 18, 2012

This place is on average with very average food. It has a weird smell in the restaurant and it makes it hard to enjoy the taste of the food.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

this restaurant used to be an outstanding restaurant They set the bar high for service and quality of food. Now it is like the economy has effected them and all they are doing is surviving We have gone to this restaurant many many times since the 80's. Had a lot of great family times together here. The last few times we have gone, the service is horrible, (slow and they leave dirty dishes on the table, don't bother to take them away) the food is not as fresh as it once was. We ordered the mu shu pork and the pancakes were like taco's. Crispy. They don't prepare the mu shu pork at your table any more you have to prepare it yourself. And ask them for everything needed, such as the plum sauce. We had a coupon 5.00 off 35.00 the total was 34.50 they would not honor the coupon. Even thou they knew they provided bad service and inadequate food. I too have to make my dollars count, I will not spend them at Ace Chinese.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I would go with my church group on Sunday. The food on the buffet is, in my opinion, slop. I'd much rather go to Red Phoenix and get excellent Chinese food for the same price and a classier atmosphere.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Nothing memorable about the food at all. It is generic Chinese food.