“Ace Chinese”

Add it.
Ace Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 28, 2012

this restaurant used to be an outstanding restaurant They set the bar high for service and quality of food. Now it is like the economy has effected them and all they are doing is surviving We have gone to this restaurant many many times since the 80's. Had a lot of great family times together here. The last few times we have gone, the service is horrible, (slow and they leave dirty dishes on the table, don't bother to take them away) the food is not as fresh as it once was. We ordered the mu shu pork and the pancakes were like taco's. Crispy. They don't prepare the mu shu pork at your table any more you have to prepare it yourself. And ask them for everything needed, such as the plum sauce. We had a coupon 5.00 off 35.00 the total was 34.50 they would not honor the coupon. Even thou they knew they provided bad service and inadequate food. I too have to make my dollars count, I will not spend them at Ace Chinese.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I would go with my church group on Sunday. The food on the buffet is, in my opinion, slop. I'd much rather go to Red Phoenix and get excellent Chinese food for the same price and a classier atmosphere.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Nothing memorable about the food at all. It is generic Chinese food.

Reviewed December 22, 2010

This place is one of my favorite places to get Chinese take-out. It's really fast, and the food is great for take-out Chinese. Eating there is fine too, and there's never a wait. It's not anything special food-wise, but the service is really great.

1  Thank Heathbar88
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Texas
Reviewed August 14, 2008

The Special Wonton Soup is great. Very filling.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook