“First & probably last time there” 2 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Mexican, American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Conroe, Texas
“First & probably last time there”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

My family ate here for dinner tonight for the first time. We read some reviews & they were mixed, so we decided to try it for ourselves. I ordered the Bacon & Cheese burger ($7.75) which was just ok - nothing special except that I will say the bacon was PERFECT! It comes with fries, but I upgraded to sweet potatoe fries for a $1.00. Though they were cooked pretty good, they were so bland! No seasoning or sauce to dip them in. My husband ordered mix fajitas ($12.95) - nothing special. Spend an extra $2 and go next door to Rico's. We ordered a dozen mild wings ($7.95) which came out extremely soggy and barely warm - almost like they were re-heated & re-sauced. My son has the kids grilled cheese with fruit ($4.25). Pretty hard to screw up a grilled cheese, but the cantelope had a weird taste to it. The best part of our meal was the pineapple in my son's fruit cup & the IBC rootbeer I had to drink...for the 3 of us to eat, it cost us $40!!

The atmosphere was great. My son loved coloring on the tables. They have a small kid's corner with a couple video games & toy/gumball machines. The dining area & the bathroom were clean. It was pretty quiet tonight, as only a handful of people were there when we were.

There are so many "good" reviews for Skeeters, I don't understand why we had such bad food...

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

The Woodlands, Texas
“Great Food & Service at Good prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

Family friendly is their specialty. Great grilled food including awesome burgers, Chicken, Steak, and fish too. Outstanding casual dining at really good pricing. Bring the whole family. My kids love this place. They offer take out ordering too.

Visited November 2012
Houston, Texas
“Great place for children”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

Have visited at lunchtime when it was a quieter adult atmosphere and on an evening when the place was full of children. Food is good and filling. Only thing I don't like is the smell if cooking oil in the air.

Houston, Texas
“Quick service, good for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

I work nearby, and this is a good option for lunch. They have plenty of variety with hamburgers, chicken, salads, and others. The service is quite quick and you won't feel rushed.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Spring, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love the Texas-shaped table!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

Great variety of food. Not over-crowded at lunch time. Service was relatively quick. Easy in, easy out. Competitive pricing. Clean establishment. Would definitely return.

Visited August 2012