“Good Food”

Cuisines: Greek
Houston, Texas
“Good Food”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Very well prepared food at a reasonable price. The selections are always quite good and I have found the owners/management very accommodating and pleasant. One of the issues that has been mentioned before concerns children. My kids are picky eaters as well and there really isn't a lot for them to choose from.Actually aside from pita bread and dessert, there is nothing.
I asked the manager if he would mind if I brought in food for them and he said no. Of course we properly disposed and discarded the wrappers neighboring Chick-Fil-A so the restaurant workers didn't have to clean up for two different restaurants. Our kids were happy, we were pleased because we obviously weren't charged for them, my wife and I got to eat the food we wanted and everyone left happy.

• Visited May 2014

Willis, Texas
“Fun lunch with plenty of options”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Excellent group lunch choice - something for everyone. Plenty of vegetarian options, good salad choices, flavorful meat selections, and desserts. The relaxed atmosphere and ability to make special requests which were fulfilled promptly by staff, and at a reasonable price, made this a popular lunch destination for a varied group.

• Visited April 2014
Merida, Mexico
“Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Yes, I love Dimassi's. It is some of the best Mediterranean food I have ever eaten and I have eaten a lot! The one in The Woodlands is the same as the others - outstanding quality and LOTS of food to select from.

If you are on the North side of Houston it is a great place for a delicious meal!

What a wonderful buffet!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank L0calO
USA
“Again a great experience to eat here”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Have been at this place probably about 45 times since 2007 and I love it every time I come , great food and great clean atmosphere highly recommended, food always fresh and. First class with fresh bread we love it , thanks for having a place like this in the woodlands.

1 Thank bryanmantezoni
Houston, Texas
“For fast food, DiMassi's can't be beat”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

This is really great Mediterranean food. It's a buffet with a lot of regular items and surprises as well. Quick, easy, fair price, and excellent food. There's not much service but the buffet is always filled and the restaurant is quite clean. A great place when you just want good food at a good price without a lot of fuss.

• Visited October 2013