“I Have Becks Prime Phone # On My Phone Contact List”
Review of Becks Prime

Becks Prime
Ranked #79 of 220 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Barbecue
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“I Have Becks Prime Phone # On My Phone Contact List”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Yep, I do travel to Houston with some regularity and when I know I'm going to be in The Woodlands, I make it a point to get takeout from Beck's Prime. It doesn't seem to matter what I order there, it's been consistently fresh and tasty. The burgers, chicken, Beckquitos, salads, the chips and guac; all good stuff. Nothing like ending a long work or travel day by unwinding with a cold beer and food from Becks. If you're reading this, you likely already know that there are multiple Becks Prime stores across Houston. Highly recommend giving Becks a try.

• Visited March 2013

“Great burger”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

One of the best burgers I can remember. I had the bacon blue cheese and it was cooked to perfection and bun was fresh I ordered mine to go and when I arrived back at the hotel to eat it I found the French fry contained had air holes in it so they would not get soggy from the steam. Great touch! I'll be back.

Visited July 2013
Spring
“Great fajitas!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I ALWAYS get the chicken beckitas! The grilled chicken is great and they give a good amount along with guacamole, cheese, salsa, jalapeños, sour cream, grilled onions, and tortillas. I feel that I get a better fajita dinner here than at the Mexican restaurants. We've learned to get one full order and tell them that we're splitting it. They prepare two separate plates and is the perfect amount plus is cheaper than two half orders. Really enjoy going to Becks for good food and quick service.

• Visited June 2013
Ellsworth, Kansas
“Best Burgers Ever!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Incredible selection of burgers, obviously prime beef! Grilled to perfection with a wide range of condiments to individualize. Delicious tuna as well ! Done really well for either the sandwich or salad. And the salads are all fresh, huge, and delicious! Good selection of wines and beer too. Very good & friendly service with reasonable prices....great place for lunch!

Visited August 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Not so Good”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

This was a pricey place for a mediocre hamburger. We were very disappointed in the meal especially we spent 30+ on two burgers, and a couple of sides and one soft drink. The restaruant was having a slow night? No one was in the joint when we arrived at 7:45. I think they must have had to fire up the grill just to cook our food. The burgers tasted like the propane form the grill, they were to be well done and there was pink in the middle. The bun was dry. Would not go back.

• Visited January 2013