“Great burger”

Becks Prime
Ranked #66 of 224 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 14, 2013

One of the best burgers I can remember. I had the bacon blue cheese and it was cooked to perfection and bun was fresh I ordered mine to go and when I arrived back at the hotel to eat it I found the French fry contained had air holes in it so they would not get soggy from the steam. Great touch! I'll be back.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I ALWAYS get the chicken beckitas! The grilled chicken is great and they give a good amount along with guacamole, cheese, salsa, jalapeños, sour cream, grilled onions, and tortillas. I feel that I get a better fajita dinner here than at the Mexican restaurants. We've learned to get one full order and tell them that we're splitting it. They prepare two separate plates and is the perfect amount plus is cheaper than two half orders. Really enjoy going to Becks for good food and quick service.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Incredible selection of burgers, obviously prime beef! Grilled to perfection with a wide range of condiments to individualize. Delicious tuna as well ! Done really well for either the sandwich or salad. And the salads are all fresh, huge, and delicious! Good selection of wines and beer too. Very good & friendly service with reasonable prices....great place for lunch!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

This was a pricey place for a mediocre hamburger. We were very disappointed in the meal especially we spent 30+ on two burgers, and a couple of sides and one soft drink. The restaruant was having a slow night? No one was in the joint when we arrived at 7:45. I think they must have had to fire up the grill just to cook our food. The burgers tasted like the propane form the grill, they were to be well done and there was pink in the middle. The bun was dry. Would not go back.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

With so many Burger Restaurants in The Woodlands, we just don’t get to all of them as often as we want to, and it had been quite a while since we’d stopped in at Beck’s. But as burger joints go, our quest for the perfect burger continues. We were, however, pleasantly reminded that the next time we want a steak and don’t want to fire up the pit, we could swing through on the way home and grab one. During the Spring and Fall seasons, the large patio at beck’s looks to be a fantastic place to hang out and enjoy a cold drink with your food.